Chapter 6

I was outside playing. Nothing happened outside, but what happened inside the building.

In Mrs. Apple's class if we weren't done with our math homework we would miss recess and finish the work. If we got finished and had enough time you could go out for recess after. Sadi and Shawn were inside because they didn't get the work done during math class.

When we walked inside the building I could hear yelling coming from the classroom. I knocked on the door with all the other students and we walked inside.

Mrs. Apple looked furious. I took my seat behind Shawn and he looked sad. 

   " What's wrong Shawn? "

He turned around and told me what happened.

Mrs. Apple left the room to go to the teacher workroom to get papers. Some people including Shawn played hide and seek. Sadi hid on the fridge and he hid behind her podium.  Mrs. Apple came back and found them and started yelling at them. That's when we came in.

Shawn looked upset but at the same time, he looked fine. No one believed him when he said that he was moving to England. I did though. I thought it was cool.

In the end, everyone in the classroom during recess got in trouble. After school ended I walked to my mom's room and set my stuff in a desk. She asked me,

   " Laura do you know a girl named Sadie? She's in your classes. "

I told her I did and that she was a friend of mine. She asked what happened during class and I told her. Then she said,

She walked outside and saw Sadi talking to her mom because the principal called her mom to come to get her. She said that she didn't do anything and she didn't know what happened. 

Mom said she was crying that she lied to her mom. 

But, hey that was only what I heard and what Shawn told me. I could be wrong.

After that day I never saw Sadie or Shawn again. 

Sadi moved away and I never saw her again. Sadi tried calling me a few times, but I never answered. I didn't want to be involved with her. After what my mom told me, and through the year she had been really clingy and dramatic. I didn't want to be involved with her.

I tried looking for her on Instagram, but I couldn't find her picture or anything.

Shawn, I assumed moved to England as he said. I never saw him after 5th grade and to this day I still don't know where he is.

I can only assume that he's in England and he's doing good. I hope I can see him again one day.

After that when I got in middle school a lot of things changed.