Chapter 16: First Night of Freedom

A/n: Just a warning this chapter has smut. It probably is really cringy, sorry about that.  And if the chapter is really poorly written sorry bout that too, I really wanted to get the next chapter up for you guys since its been forever since I lasted posted. I have been so busy with school and all and barely have any spare time. Oh, and if there are things that don't make sense sorry. If you don't want to read the smut part then don't. I hope you guys enjoy. Thank you so much for 3k reads!

-

Today is my last day in the hospital. Luckily my first night out I'll be with Tom. Doris said I could react in any way since they won't be able to put me on the drugs, which had kept me from tears. She said she will give me some so I can be happy for my date but for the next week, I will be pretty emotional.

I have hardly thought about anything other than my date, except for Zane. But every day I think about him, it makes me sad, but not enough for tears anymore.

Tom is taking me on a surprise date, he won't tell me where we are going. I know it can't be something fancy based on the fact of what I'm wearing. Maybe it's just a simple dinner at a pizzeria, maybe bowling, mini-golf would be fun.

Well, I have to go, must get ready for tonight. Only two more hours till freedom.

-

*Knock Knock*

"Come in" You shouted. Tom walks in wearing a plain white t-shirt, jeans, and a yellow bandanna around his forehead. "Wow, Y/n you look amazing." "Well, I have been wearing hospital gowns quite often lately. You look good too." "Are you ready?" "Of course. So where are we going?" "Hmm...You'll find out soon enough darling." "Ugh, Tom the wait is killing me." He looks at you deeply, like you said something wrong. You guess you did, must've been too soon to say that after all that has happened.

"Come'ere." He mumbled putting his arm out. You walk over to him, he puts his arm around your waist. "Do you have your things together, I'll have Harrison swing by and pick it up." "Yeah, it's all in the suitcase." You remarked, pointing to it laying on the bed. "Okay, let's go." You both walk out of the room to leave the hospital.

You walk out of the glass sliding doors to be met by a black car. You both open your doors and get in. "So where are we going?" "Away." He responded with a smirk.

"Tom seriously where are we going we've been driving for two hours?" "We are going away." "You already said that." "It's a surprise okay and if I tell you that I bought another house I think you'll get upset." "You bought another house?" You said shocked. "Well, this one isn't in another country."  You nod your head in acknowledgment.

-

The car comes to a stop in a driveway to a house along a lake surrounded by tall trees. It was getting dark but not yet the night. "Why didn't you mention it was on a lake?" "Surprise!" He shouted putting his arms out. "Seriously, Tom did Carson tell you I've always wanted to live in a house along a lake?" "First off you ask so many questions now, and secondly yes he did tell me that." "I love it." You mumbled as you looked him in the eyes. "I'm glad you do. Want to go inside?" "Of course." You said bypassing Tom making his way to the door.

He took out a key ring with many keys on it toggling through them to find the one to the door. "Ah, here it is." He remarked. Tom puts the key in the door and opens the door for you to step in. "This place is cozier than the other." "Well, I figured maybe it should feel more like a home not home and work." "Are you saying we are moving here?" "Well not now, but gradually maybe. I haven't decided if it was good enough." "I dunno based on what I've seen so far I think you just like buying houses."You sarcastically said.  "Haha, so funny." "I know. I'm hilarious."

"Are you hungry?" "Yes, I would love some food that doesn't come from a hospital." "Well, I figured since we're both kids at heart that you would like pizza." "Wait, you seriously got pizza?" "Yeah, I did." "You're amazing." "Well, I am your forced husband who is now your boyfriend." "Let's make it less complicated." "So I'm just your boyfriend, cool." "No." You said shaking nervously hoping that he wouldn't reject actually being your husband. "Oh, good I rather be your husband." You smiled happily.

-

After the pizza, you and Tom agreed to watch a movie, even though both of you have other ideas of what you could've done.  You looked at him as he looked at the tv screen. You shifted your body, leaned over to kiss him.

As your tongues battled you noticed how soft his lips were. The thought completely vanished when he moved you both so your back was on the couch. He put his hand up your shirt firmly grasping your lower back, bringing his lips down to your jawline causing a soft moan to come from your lips. He smirks across your skin at your moan, thinking that it's the best thing he's ever heard.

You pull at his shirt signaling for him to take it off, he backs away from your lips to rip it off, exposing his defined abs. You run your fingers down his chest as he comes back to your lips. He pulls the flannel that was tied to your waist off, flinging it to the side.

The two of you pull away, "Did you say to Ivy to wear something casual for a reason?" "Maybe I told her it didn't matter since you wouldn't need the clothes anyway." "Spending three months in a hospital away from you really brought your intentions out." "Didn't you miss sleeping cuddled up into my arms every night." "Yeah." "Before this gets more intense I just want to make sure you're okay with it." You liked that he cared, and wanted to know if it was okay. "Yeah, maybe we should take this somewhere else?" "Good idea, darling."

He lifts you up to carry you, his lips back on yours, and your legs around his waist. He walks into the bedroom and lays you down on the bed. He pulls your shirt over your head and tosses it towards the corner. Your lips started to meet sloppier as he stripped you of your ripped up jeans. You unbuttoned his jeans and he kicked them to the side.

He took his tongue out of your mouth and down to your neck, then your shoulder biting at your bra strap. You could feel the need for him between your legs. He takes both his hands to your back trying to unclasp your bra, after a while you pull back, "Here, I got it.", and you take it off. You place your lips on his and move your hands along the hem of his underwear. He kicks the boxers off revealing his growing cock. You kicked your panties to the floor.

He moves his fingers between your legs, fondling with your clit, causing moans to escape from your mouth. All you could think is how good it felt. Neither of you spoke a word focusing on the moment, the only sounds of soft moans and pants.

He looked into your eyes looking for some confirmation before he continued, you looked him into his deep brown eyes and shook your head. He brought his tip to your slit and entered slowly. He thrusts slowly at first, progressing faster as you both went on. The room echoed of your sweating bodies thrusting together.

You both got to your climax and both released. He laid atop of you gathering his breath, then he pulled out and fell right next to you. After complete silence for a while, you mumbled, "So...That was great sex, was it not?" "Yeah, but it was amazing."

You curled up into his arms. He kisses you on your forehead. "I think we should maybe sleep there's so much we have to catch you up on tomorrow." "I can finally work again?" "Yeah you can, but we aren't doing a lot though." "Why?" "I dunno we'll see tomorrow."

Before you fell asleep you heard Tom whisper in your ear, "We should have a real wedding sometime." You were too tired to reply and you dozed right to sleep not knowing if it was a dream or real life.

-

Again sorry if it was really cringy, and seemed rushed. But I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I just want to let you guys know that this story will only have ten or fewer chapters left. If you guys have any requests of short fanfic stories or imagines  I can write for my Spider-man/Tom Holland imagines book please comment in the comment section. Oh, and if you guys want me to tell you some ideas I have for the next book I will write a comment down below and I might just leak some in the coming chapters or I will reply. Okay, I'm done, bye.