Chapter 3: Marshmallows freak or Noodle freak?

THIRD PERSON POV

Drip

Drip

Drip

Tsuna dazely stare into nothingness allowing the blood in his head drip...just earlier he shouted and curse at every being like a crazy person after remember his past memories.

He move his hands and put his palm in his face and then...

"Ha...ha....haha" A low hysterical laughter slip in his mouth.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA" he laugh like an insane lunatic person ..his eye's was blood shot and mind was full of millions of unknown thoughts...his face was was black because his palm could never hide those pain expression he held...and those look of so broken..

after Tsuna laugh so hard along with a cry of grieved for long his throat feel dry and his voice become hoarse a hour has passed.

"Hah...why....?" He ask with no one in particular. he clutch his hair hard ...as he started trembling tears started to drop in those beautiful eye's of his ...he cry in agony and his howl was so painful to listen, now he can still remember their death...it haunted him again after so many years he thought he can finally rest and be with them only to find out he was actually living his life here in this world...

No one could really blame, after for all the shit he went through his heart was already beyond repair...he now learn he never really died in a way he wanted to, he died in a way which his soul transfer into this world and without him knowing and slowly growing up not until to be slam to the bathtub thanks to the soap he remember everything...

But first Tsuna must first calm down and start recollecting himself...he took a deep breath and sigh the pitiful him just now was gone like it was never there, one might think it was just an illusion earlier but if you look into his pufffy red eye's the true can be confirm..beside Tsuna was already old enough to hide the weak side of him and will never allow anyone to see his broken state and pitiful self because after all he been through so many years his already a pro at hiding his true self and true feelings.

"Damn..is this a second chance or is god just trying to mock me?" He humourless say and started to stand up adjusting to his surrounding and btw...he was still naked and he started to inspect his body and couldn't help himself think about something

And the question on how? how did this happened? Their only two people he knew who has the power to do this...one was a marshmallows freak who can see other parallel world but that's impossible..He remember Before Byakuran has the ability to do this kind of thing was already impossible because Byakuran Was already dead.

He and Yuni died earlier.

He died With Yuni When they we're suddenly ambushed after an alliance meeting because who knew that the enemy was smart enough to bring an unknown machine and device's that can freeze every single living being within 10 meter within in the area for 30 second and that 30 second was all the enemy need for them to finish Byakuran off and take the Mare Rings away from him and with an evil intention of controlling the worlds but of course Byakuran wouldn't let him just like that even if they use a thousand of those unknown devices on him he wouldn't let them be and will just beat them to death.

But the problem was Yuni was with him Yuni was already weaken and have a fragile body because she use her power preventing the world of collapsing when the war broke out along with other ex-Arcobonello, who sacrifice their life offering their very own Dying flames (which mean their life source or soul) to Yuni to used as to Balance out the law of the trinisette. The Arcobonello sacrifice Tsuna could never forget it, especially how Reborn leave the world with those signature smirk of him but that's another story to tell.

Anyway when Byakuran was busy fighting the enemy and because he only has his 3 more remaining guardians with him at that time along with a few of his and Yuni's subordinates and Gamma it's still not enough to fend off the enemy who's number is higher than them, but they are stronger than them so Byakuran was confident that he can finish all of them even if he was having a little difficulty.

When Byakuran was about to finish off the Boss suddenly a sudden Bang could be heard it was a release of a gun shot ...the next thing Byakuran saw was Yuni's body slowly falling down in his Back, Byakuran was shock beyond belief it was like the time stop, her heart was shot and blood splutter in those smiling lips of her...coughing she closed her eye's and leave the world with a smile in her face. Byakuran went berserk and was on killing spree.
When tsuna arrived at the scene it was too late.

Byakuran fought the enemy and was left all alone standing in those lifeless bodies full of blood and was heavenly injured carrying yuni cold body in his arm. When byakuran handed over Yuni's body to him he warily smile his foxy grin and apologize for not able to protect Yuni ....

Tsuna could never understand this marshmallows freak thinking but at that time his heart was bleeding so painfully hurt at seeing his friends dying...Byakuran handed his Rings to Tsuna and ask him to protect them. Tsuna nodded agreeing to his request and Byakuran final wish was to them to be able to meet again in the next world. At his very last breath he try protected Yuni at all cost and grinned like an idiot as his last breath left him.

But who knew his nightmare was just starting because Tsuna then received an emergency call it was an attack on the Vongola mansion where all of his guardian's and allied famiglia along with his family's was staying and waiting for him.

That's where he arrived already too late at preventing things from happening. That was the very day where his friends and families died. The day he lose everything.

The second person he knew who has the power to this was a Noodle freak with a big thick round glasses. (Kawahira or known as Checker face) and he has the higher possibility but...he couldn't help but be in deep thought because if Noodles freak really did this to him and his the reason on why his in this situation right now Tsuna will really beat the crap outta him.

"Seem like I have to hunt a certain noodle freak. ..heh"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆