Chapter 14: Snow Guardian

Third person POV

Adjusting her body in the sofa she flutter her long eyelid in an attractive way and open her mouth to say.

"Fuah...sorry about that "this time Miss Bella was fully guarded and ignore the two in the side in keep her eye's contact to Tsuna knowing He, is the main spotlight today.

"Well I heard from Madame you're name is Yoshi? am I right mister?" She ask.

"Yes" Tsuna nodded

"Pardon my rudeness earlier Would you like a glass of wine Mr.Yoshi?"
She reach out bottle in the side of her table and got a glass pouring some wine into the empty glass

"If it isn't a trouble why not?"
Tsuna then thank her and accepted her glass of red wine but didn't drink it his hyper intuition was ringing and he know there was something wrong in the red wine, it isn't a poison but a strong aphrodisiac.

Tsuna can guess that Madame owner hinted her, Bella, to drug him and try to squeeze information all about him. Unfortunately for them Tsuna still has his little aliens on his head (Hyper intuition)
Therefore he look unconcerned but instead thought that..

Im getting sick of this formalities

Tsuna smile but wanted to quickly go straight to the point

"Let stop the chase, I come here for information"

Miss Bella notice him not drinking his wine and something flashes into her eye's then faded away.

Was it disappointment? Tsuna doubt that. Completely unaware the woman was deeply attracted to him. With a handsome face, Strong attitude (definitely has strong background) and young who wouldn't like him? Who wouldn't want him and bear his child? So she try this opportunity to get close to him and none of this was order by The Owner.

If Tsuna was to hear her thoughts his definitely going to fly away right now to escape her, who wanted a dangerous women? she'll definitely bring unless problems just like Bianchi! who keep tailing Reborn nonstop! He still remember when he first meet Bianchi who try to poison him!! Just because Reborn become his torturer--ehem---tutor! Really unreasonable! And that Reborn! who keep attracting bee and fly everytime he goes out from one of his mission bring Tsuna a mountain of paperwork.

He could only solemnly lamented and cry without tears helplessly at that time while signing and checking those mountain of paperwork and paying the bills of destruction they cost..

why does being a Mafia Boss seem so hard? why was this his life ah?!

Really different from those movie he watched! In those movie's the Boss only needed to just act cool and order his subordinatesto take care of everything and The boss could do what he wanted be lazy to death.

Tsuna should know that it's entirely impossible for him.
This time he could not stop himself sighing inwardly.

"Oh~ okay then, give me you're best shot and tell me what kind of information you need?" She asked but turn her head toward the two who was shivering in fright. As if asking him

'is it okay if they'll hear our discussion?'

So he shook his head indicating 'No'

Tsuna was never a person who can put his trust on someone so easily, he was always on guard and can only trust himself.

He has some trust issues.

Tsuna had been through many shitty things and with his damn hell like experience why should he give his trust? Even if the people with him right now we're his guardian's here in this world he still won't trust them.