Chapter 4: A tale about me

THIRD PERSON POV

Tsuna continue his shower like nothing happen, once his done he got out the bathroom and frown when he realize how trashy his room is, paperwork , used clothes and few broken furniture scatter everywhere ...it was just so messy. Welp forget it it not time to worry some unimportant things right now. he walk toward the closet and throw all the long sleeve that he used to love wearing and pick a fine black comfortable Shirt along with a black pant and wear it.

When he was done he flopped in bed and sigh...rethinking everything that happened.

"...so...Im really such an asshole here" knitting his brows he couldn't help but blurted those words.

To start and explain it all He is still the Sawada Tsunayoshi or in short Tsuna the Current Vongola Decimo. The same yet different at the same time. He wasn't supposed to become cold and ruthless person he is right now but he was forced to take the role of it.

In this world.

When Tsuna was young growing up with his mother and never once saw his father, Tsuna ask his mother about it but she always avoid the question and always change the topic so Tsuna thought that that his father must be dead. But that's okay he doesn't need a father that make his mother sad so he dropped his curiosity and never ask again. Tsuna Grow up being a hard working, kind and diligent person because wanted his mother to be proud of him even though many people specially his bullies always insult and tease him for being a Mama's boy he didn't care and ignore them.
Though he always come home full of bruised.

His sweet and caring mother is all he need and he didn't ask for more because that was enough for him. Both mother and son continue living their life without worry but it didn't last long and was taken away from him.

When tsuna was 14 His Father suddenly appear out of no where was now standing outside their house with few black clothing men. The man name Sawada Iemitsu was Tsuna father and the reason why the man was here was to take him away from his mother.

He was boiling with anger and hate, just where on earth did this man come out from ? Telling him to come with him? Is he an idiot? After so many years without a father why would he go with him? he was fine living his life with his mother. So why the heck was the man in front of him ordering him like a fool that he will go with him no matter what whether he like it or not. Nana his mother cry and hug his son like her life depended on him, she couldn't imagine her life without Tsuna.

That's why Tsuna stubbornly said NO and wouldn't budge even an inch to go with him. Iemitsu didn't want to waste more time and use force to take him away, Tsuna fight back and struggle doing everything he can to get out of the man grasp. But because Tsuna didn't know martial arts or self defense and added his weak body he was beaten so badly that he look like a dead person. Tsuna still didn't stop and still fight back even though he couldn't move a finger his eye's was burning with determination and Resolve. Iemitsu Seeing his son eye's Grin sinisterly and step forward to his ex-wife who was struggling with his two subordinate arms restraining her and whisper something that tsuna can't hear, and all could Tsuna see was his Mother eye's went wide and broke free from the two man arm.

Tsuna was happy now her mother can save him and will definitely. But something unexpected happen, Nana laugh like a maniac and kick her son which is Tsuna laying in his pool of blood to his stomach, Tsuna was in so much shock to comprehend what was happening and his mother grab him and started to beat him mercilessly even though Nana was crying and tear was flowing in those eye's of her Tsuna could no longer care...his Kind and caring mother was really different from other because look at her now...beating her son to death like a toy tearing it apart.

Every hit his mother give him was more painful than those beating from his So-called father and subordinates because his heart hurt so much it was suffocating...now he learn the true and reality slap him in his face his mother never really care for him.

When her mother was done beating him the last thing he could hear was a scream and then everything black out and he fall into unconsciousness.

When he woke up Tsuna found out his Father really took him away from his mother, He was locked up by his father after arriving in Italy in one of his secret houses.

...Tsuna stop himself from crying pathetically that time always convincing and comforting himself with his words, believing an illusion he created.

That's where it's started That Tsuna never once again trust people and he become cold and less expressive.

His father trained tsuna harsh and brutally, Physically and mentally.

Sometimes Iemitsu won't even give Tsuna food --(even if tsuna was given food it's mostly Poisonous)--, and Tsuna would go hungry for a week that he almost die, well he really wish he died at that time. He really didn't understand why his father was doing this to him, this was basically torture.

But what traumatised and broke Tsuna most was when Iemitsu left him inside a small metallic room and lock him up in there for a week with a Poisonous gas release inside and a voice that was awfully familiar to Tsuna...the voice of his sweet mother.

Tsuna had gone crazy over the voice that had keep repeating in his mind like a broken mantra, That's when Tsuna Flames burst out in existence uncontrollably it burn and eat everything. it was really dangerous because Dying will flames are a person lifespan or soul and due to it, it damage Tsuna soul...resulting him to become the Ruthless and cold person he is now.

Iemitsu took that opportunity, manipulated and controlled Tsuna like a puppet master. As Tsuna now become a Soulless and broken....

It only just took Iemitsu 2 years for his hard work to finally bear fruit.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣