stuck in diapers for a day

I am a teen boy who saw diaper lover stories online after wondering what it would be like to wear diapers again. One day when I was 14, I secretly went into my parents closet and grabbed my little brother's (who still wet the bed) pull up and put it on. It still fit me (if I loosen the straps a bit).

I wore it for part of the day and then my dad said I have to go to dentist, and he said right away. I started to freak out cause I never wore one in public before so I told him I had to go to the bathroom and I ran up and then I thought this could be fun. So I ran downstairs with the pull up on and put my shoes on and went in the car.

I was kinda nervous but excited at the same time. I waited till we got there and it was close to our house so it didn't take that long. I was glad so I wouldn't have to have it on the whole day if the dentist was quick. I was worried someone would see my diaper, but it was thin and I could barely tell I had it on. The dentist was quick and I was relieved.

I asked my dad if we were going straight home and he said he had to make a few stops. I asked if they were around here and he said they were like half the state away. I got more nervous but I thought it could be more fun. We finally got to a hair cutting place and he said we had to get our hair cut.

First we went to Quiznos Subs which was right next door and I got filled and also had a big bottle of coke then we got our hair cut. I asked if we were going home now and he said no we have to go to the store. I really had to go to the bathroom now. I could hold it but I still had to go.

It was close to mothers day so we shopped for some cards. I picked one out but I was still waiting for my dad and my two brothers. I decided I could pee a little in my diaper so I tried to pee a bit and I felt it run down my skin and absorb and felt the diaper expand.

But part of the pee leaked and went down my leg even though I had shorts on and I quickly tried to stop and I did and you couldn't see the pee on my leg cause just a little came out. It felt good and scary because some stranger was standing next to me.

We kept shopping and I felt the need to pee again so when my family wasn't looking I peed a little more, it felt good and warm. Soon after we were done. I waited till we got home, I still had a pretty full bladder.

I had to let my dog out, and I went out on our deck to watch him and make sure he didn't run away. Then I saw him pee and I started to pee in my diaper a lot, about half of what was left in my bladder. Then I went to the bathroom and took all my clothes off except my diaper and peed the rest out.

It was leaking but it felt so good. Then I took it off and buried it in the garbage. And cleaned the bathroom floor with toilet paper. And that's about it. Half the day in diapers again, in public.