A week in pullups then diapered

This is a story about a 7 year old named Ace and his week when his 13 yr old triplet sisters left for camp for the week. And his week for being in pull-up's and diapers.

I was at home and my sisters were leaving for camp for a week. As they were carrying stuff out to the car my babysitter arrived. Her name was Alexis but went by Lexi. She was one of my sisters friends and she was the same age as them.

"Oh good Lexi, you're here" said my mom.

"Yeah I figured you guys would be leaving around this time" said Lexi.

"Well Ace is inside in the living room, the girls are saying goodbye".

Lexi entered the house while my sisters where giving me hugs and kisses and saying that they'll miss me and stuff. They said hello to Lexi and then said goodbye. It was a 4 hr drive there and back so Lexi was watching me for 8 hrs. It was 8am and Lexi was going over my mom's list of rules and regulations.

"Hey Ace did you have breakfast?" she asked.

"Yeah I think about 30 minutes ago" I replied

"Okay, let me know if you need anything alright? We can't go to the park because it's raining pretty hard so you'll have to stay in okay?"

"Okay, I'll just play with my legos"

I went upstairs to play for a hour or so. Then after a hour I had to go to the bathroom. I ran to the bathroom but before I reached the bathroom door I pooped myself. I wanted to tell Lexi but I felt a little embarrassed so I went back to my room. About 5 minutes later Lexi came in to check on me

"Hey Ace you doing alright"

"Yeah I'm good"

"(sniffs) uh Ace did you poop your pants"

"uh..."

"Let me check your undies"

She went over and looked at the back of my briefs and saw the mess I made.

"Sorry Lexi" I said blushing.

"It's alright, accidents happen. I figured you might have an accident while I'm watching you. Your mom and your sisters did say you have accidents"

She wasn't wrong. I potty trained 6 months after I turned 6 and it took me 5 months and and 3 weeks and I was trained and it was a week before my 7th birthday, for my 7th birthday one of my gifts was briefs.

"Well come on let's get you changed" She said.

She grabbed the changing mat next to my changing table and escorted me to the bathroom. She set the mat next to the toilet and the put the following supplies on the sink; baby wipes, a pull-up and baby powder.

I stood on the changing mat, I used to lay on it and would have the restraint on me so I couldn't get up during a laying down change but this time I stood on it.

She took off my shorts and set them aside and she told me to hold up my shirt. She slowly pulled down my brief and had me step out one leg at a time and then she emptied the contents of my briefs into the toilet and flushed it. She the grabbed a baby wipe and she cleaned my bottom.

She then grabbed the pull-up and then had me step in it one foot at a time and she pulled it up. She then grabbed the baby powder and pulled the front of my pull-up and sprinkled baby powder and the she pulled the back and sprinkled baby powder.

"Good boy Ace" she said patting my diapered (pull-up) bottom. "You're a lot easier to change than the toddlers I babysat"

I went to grab my shorts but she stopped me and said "yeah I think you should only have a shirt and a pull-up on, it's easier to tell if you went". I didn't fight her, I was fine with it actually.