One, Big Happy Family

Klance! Contains smut resulting in mpreg! Don't like? Don't read!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Lance's POV~

I whine, rolling around in the nest I had built last night, the cramps becoming worse with each passing moment. Keith was gone on a business trip and wouldn't be home until later tonight. I can last until then... I hope. I grab Keith's pillow and press my face into it, taking a deep breath. More slick pulsed from my needy hole and I whined loudly, crying in pain when another cramp tore through me.

'Alpha, need Alpha...' I think, the bonding mark on my neck throbbing slightly. I check the time and whine loudly. Three hours... three more hours until Mate gets here. I reach over to my bedside table with trembling hands, grabbing the small vial that contained my Alpha's pheromones. I uncork the bottle and instantly the scent hits me like a train. More slick pulsed from my hole and I whimpered. I pour some of the pheromones onto my hand and rub it on my scent glands, shudders running through my body. The bottle fell from my hands, landing in the nest and pouring out onto everything. I gasp, the scent of my Alpha all over my nest. I roll around, coating my fingers in the pheromones and reaching back, inserting them into my leaking hole. My body went limp and a loud whine ripped itself from my throat.

I thrust my fingers in and out of my hole, moaning loudly. I thrusted them in deeper, pressing up against the sensitive bundle of nerves that sent waves of pleasure throughout my body. My body spasmed and I came heavily onto the clothes beneath me, collapsing and pulling my fingers out of myself. I checked the time. Two and a half hours until I could see my Alpha. I pant, my eyes falling shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Keith's POV~

I walked into the house and instantly the scent hit me, causing me to stumble back a bit.

'Omega.' I think, quickly kicking off my shoes and shrugging off my jacket, locking the front door. A low growl left my throat as I ran upstairs, bursting into the room. I look at Lance, seeing that he was awakening from a nap. he saw me and rolled onto his back, baring his neck in submission.

"Alpha~" He whines, spreading his legs. I growl loudly, stripping out of my clothes.

"Alpha... n-need you... h-hurts." Lance says, his bright blue eyes clouded with lust. I climb into the nest and gently kiss his chest.

"Hurry Alpha! Please!" I growl at his pleas and thrust into him roughly, groaning when I was fully sheathed inside of him. He mewls and arches his back up off the bed, his nails scraping down my back. I hiss softly at the sting, starting to thrust in and out of him roughly, biting his neck. He cried out, his nails drawing blood from my back. I growl and angle myself differently, hitting his prostate dead on with each harsh thrust of my hips. Any words that left my Omega's lips were now incoherant babble as he came, his hole clenching tightly around my cock. I groan and thrust my knot into him, cumming heavily. Lance's body went limp beneath me and he panted heavily, his hand resting on his stomach where there was a small bulge where my cock rested inside of him.

~~~Timeskip! Two Months Later!~~~

~Lance's POV~

I groan, leaning back from the toilet after a sickness bout. I glance down at my stomach, sighing.

"Thanks a lot little ones for making me so sick." I grumble, standing up and using the mouthwash before leaving the bathroom. I look around to see that my Alpha had already left for work and sighed in relief. I grab my little purse and sling it over my shoulder, putting on my shoes and grabbing my phone before starting my walk to the store. Once I got there, I walked inside and grabbed a cart, leaning on it as I walked to the baby section. I grab a few onesies and some cute little socks before making my way to the card aisle. I look through the cards before finally finding one that caught my eye. I grab the card and the proper envelope for it before grabbing a red gift bag with some red tissue paper. I then made my way to the food section and picked out some snacks for me to eat before paying for everything and starting my walk home.