Happy Birthday Keith!

A/N I know it's a day late but here's a short oneshot for Keith's birthday! This will be a Klance oneshot!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Keith's POV~

I walk in the door after a long day at work to see Lance sitting on the couch in a robe. I smile softly, seeing the large cupcake in his hands. Lance stood and used a lighter to light the candle on top of the cupcake, smiling. He walks up to me, singing 'happy birthday' in spanish. Once he finished, he smiled.

"Make a wish and blow out the candle." He says softly. I close my eyes for a moment, thinking of my wish before blowing out the candle. Lance smiles and leads me to the couch, sitting me down. He hands me a fork.

"Eat up." He says softly. I use the fork to cut into the cupcake which caused a bunch of blue M&M's to cascade out of it. I look at Lance.

"What's this all about?"

"U-um... happy birthday, Keith...you're going to be a father..." He whispers, undoing his robe to reveal his slightly raised stomach. I set the cupcake down on the coffee table and touch his stomach gently.

"R-really?"

"Mhm... i-it's twins... b-both are boys." He whispers, looking at me. I smile softly and rub his stomach.

"A-are you happy?"

"Of course! This is the greatest birthday gift ever!" I say, hugging him tightly.

"Happy birthday Keith.." Lance says softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a very short oneshot but I hope you all like it.

Luv y'all,
Erin Jaeger