Prologue

"Do as per plan , hit her with the lorry . If not she gives her baby to me ,  she should also not get " said Anjali to some one  on her phone .

"If you leave , do you think I will let you . Just because of you , I Lost my baby . My shyamji did that everything because of you . He betrayed me because of you .  When I am not getting any happiness , why would I let you get it  said anjali with a smirk ....".

.....

"Sorry Mr raizada we couldn't save your baby and  your wife isn't stable . She lost her mental stability ..."

Arnav was shocked to the core where he knelt down in shock . He didn't k ow what to do . His wife was in this condition just because of him .  He shouldn't have said to give his baby to his dhi. His mistake ....

.......

"Arnav , mujhe kya karna , should I drink soup or watch TV . What would my baby like" asked khushi in her playful tone .

"Baby likes both .You can do both khushi "said arnav feeding her .  He was calm enough to handle her . He gave up his company to akash and takes only important deals . His priority is his khushi. Does he really have that right to call her his khushi after what he did to her ?? With or without any direct link he was the reason for his baby's death . For that he is ashamed of himself ..

......

"Your mother loves you a lot bacha. I will not leave anyone related to your death .  They stole me away from you . They seperated a mother from her child and no one would be spared from a mother's wrath . Its my promise to you bacha "said khushi caressing her flat stomach .....

How was the prologue ??

This would be emotional and warning to all the readers that this may not have a happy ending. So if you are not comfortable please don't read .

You would cry along khushi if you be in her position and this thought peeped to me just now . It would be of 2 to 3 shots at maximum . Would update 1 st shot soon when I complete the updates given before .

It's just my one of the thoughts of what is a mother's wrath and just a trial of writing different kind of stories . Hope you like it ...

Being a mother is a boon that a women got and this story dedicates what a girl ,a mother can Do for her child  .

Inspiration from my own mother 😍😍😍😍

Dedicated to all mother's over here