Shot 1: Trust broken into pieces

Note :

This story is set after arshi's re marriage that is after few days of Shyam's true nature is revealed to anjali and he is arrested .. No sheetal track over here ...

"I don't need this injection "said Khushi with a fearful tone .

"Khushi , it is more than 2 months and it is necessary for you to put this injection . It is for your baby" said Her doctor .

"Give me the liquid ,I would drink it , arnavji , I hate needles "said Khushi with a pout .

"It is not a tonic so that you can drink khushi "said Arnav

 "Mujhe nahi chaiye" said Khushi with a hatred look .

"If you didnt put these then how baby will be fine . For your baby" said Doctor .

Khushi nods her head unwillingly where arnav holds her . Doctor puts Injection on her hip where khushi wrenches in pain .

"That's it.  You are making too much fuss for this khushi" said her doctor .

Khushi smiles a little .

"What are the medications to be followed doctor . Say her strictly , a no to junk food "said Arnav with a smile

"Yeah , khushi no junk foods . Eat healthy food . See how petite you are looking . Look after your diet "said doctor .

"Yeah" said Khushi with a nod . Who will obey to the doctor's words thought khushi to herself .

"Ok, Thank you doctor "said Arnav .

"Your welcome" said doctor where arnav and khushi left the cabin .

They both proceeded towards the raizada mansion .

Everyone will be excited hearing the news said Arnav .

"Are you happy arnavji "asked khushi .

"Yeah of course khushi , our child , out small duniya" said arnav with a smile .

"I didn't know I was carrying for 2 months "said khushi .

"Don't be playful hereafter ,  have in your kind that there is a life inside you" said Arnav .

"Sure arnavji "said Khushi .

They reached house . Khushi and arnav both reached to the hall .

"What did doctor tell khushi betiya" asked Nani .

"Let everyone come dhi , mama ,mami , akash ,payal everyone come over here right "shouted arnav.

Everyone assembles over there .

"What happened chote" asked anjali .

"Dhi , you are going to be bua" said Arnav .

All of their face gets enlighten . They come and huh khushi and congrats her . The one who was not happy or to say who made a facade of being happy was anjali..

"Khushiji congrats "said anjali hugging her . Where her mind was rolling on to various things .

"Thank you dhi" said Khushi with a smile .

"You have to be careful khushi , I am not able to believe that my baby sister is going to be a mother" said payal.

Khushi smiles .

"Did you have something" asked  Mami

Khushi nods no .

"I will go and prepare some thing for you "said mami leaving .