Shot 3 : A mother's wrath

6500 words . A very long update .

" Are you feeling any pain in the leg ? " Asked the nurse .

" That pain is not big that much big than the pain in my heart " said Khushi .

" Keep your heart light Khushi . You can achieve everything. I will give you an pain killer" said nurse taking a pain killer injection and injecting it on to her . .

" Lay down. I will tell them that you would sleep after injection "said nurse leaving out .

Khushi lay down in the bed pretending to sleep where she thought about all what happened...

Nk called Aman .

" What is it nk" asked Aman in his sleepy tone .

" Khushi met with an accident" said nk.

" What " asked Aman getting up immediately .

" Yeah , I admitted her in the hospital . Her accident was planned Aman . Someone hit her with the lorry " said nk.

" Who would do to bhabi nk ??" Asked Aman confused

" Don't know . This shouldn't reach Asr ,do you get it "asked nk.

" Why" asked Aman .

" Do as I say" said no

" Where was the accident place " asked Aman .

" Near chandini chok main signal . Camera would be there . Check out for the lorry no and trace the person" said nk.

" I would get the information . Which hospital are you in ?? " Asked Aman .

" City hospital" said nk .

" Will be there within 1 hr with the information" said Aman getting up from the bed .

Nk cut the call

Meanwhile the nurse came and informed nk that he can see Khushi . NK went inside immediately . His eyes moist seeing his dear friend like that .

She was laying there closing her eyes . Her one of the hands had the drips connected . Her Head was covered by bandage . Her left leg was mound by fracture band . He just saw her without having any blink his eyes . The girl who was chirpy and talkative was pushed to this bed . She couldnt even stay a minute without talking and from Yesterday , All her usual Traits vanished thick in the air .

The nurse who was attending Khushi told that they have to shift Khushi to a room . Nk gave his consent and waited outside the emergency ward . Few Staffs came and shifted her to the room . Nk messaged Aman the room no , So that he doesnt get any trouble in searching for the room .

Nk stayed with Khushi in the room ..

After 1 hr 30 min. , Aman entered the Hospital with the details in his hands . His face expression showed a disappointment as he never expected this person would be behind the accident of khushi . He entered the room .

" Nk "said Aman sitting beside him .

" Who is it" asked Nk .

" Anjali" said Aman .

Nk was shocked . He didn't know that his sister would go to this much extent for that baby . He was just shattered on his so called family to a great extent .