Note

Hello friends ,

Many of you feel that Arnav's punishment was not justified .

This is the reason , I am going of why I think it is justified . My pov .

He first didn't ask permission to Khushi for giving their child to Khushi . All the chaos had started from there . Even though he had the feeling she won't agree , he thought to convince her . He didn't even Great until Anjali had spoken the truth of doing her accident .

He then only realised and it was too late . He didn't know , how much pain Khushi would have gone through . Their child would have gone through .

He doesn't know how it would feel when a mother really feels loosing of her child , where she feels helpless .

He doesn't feel how his baby would have felt when his dad had told that he would give them to her .

I am just trying to bring out the emotions of all in the story . I felt that the baby too even though it was too small and tiny would have felt .

He then stood by Khushi and blamed Anjali for doing Khushi at the last scene . But that wasn't enough for his role of punishement .

If Khushi would  have given him divorce and went off, he would be guiltier and  when again if he had met Khushi , he wouldn't have let her go . There are lot of possibilities and I don't want to end like that .

In my story will we cross again too , he had been suffering from 18 years., But did he get any thing repenting from 18 years, he still did the same . Hope the readers of will we cross again would get what I am trying to convey.

And I didn't want to give the same theme to this story too ..

And coming to Anjali . I believe she got her punishment . She would suffer very well once she come out if the jail  as she would be totally in a different environment . This would affect her life time .....

And this story is about just what a mother could do for her child as I said before . Khushi can kill her love too , if needed as he was the root cause for everything .

And I have already warned this would be a sad ending . Painful ....

That's it about  my pov . I don't compel everyone to try to understand my pov .  It's just my view why I had taken like this and you readers have the every right to express your own views ...

And every one had told that the last scene was too awesome . It was taken as an inspiration from the movie " karu" and " Madrasapattinam" . I just  framed it in my way .

And sorry if I had hurt anyone in my writing as it is just my try on different types of stories ..

Thank you 😍😍😍😍
(Akki)