Part 3. Potential

The earthling had just as much potential as a saiyan which was surprising, but could she unleash it? Most certainly. Her display of power just now had confirmed it but amused him, 3 months had passed and they were master and student. 

"HAH!" She had yelled after recently unlocking her potential getting into a battle stance, right now they were participating in a tournament to prove she truly was powerful after all... for an earthling... right now she was in a black tank top and baggy grey pants. A good kick to the chest knocked her opponent out clean! To her surprise that was a super saiyan... she didn't know they even had yellow hair. 

Frostbyte watched after just defeating two majins still in his suppressed form. (Cooler's base form is Frostbyte's suppressed form and his fifth form is Frostbyte's base form)

"You handled that quicker then expected, your training has done well." The earthling gave a smile and put her fist on his chest. "All thanks to you Frosty" after she finished that sentence he quickly got larger turning into his actual form. "Would you like to repeat that statement..." His deep voice said, the woman quickly backed off scared regretting calling him by that nickname. 

"NONE IN THE UNIVERSE IS MY EQUAL!" He yelled quickly flying towards another opponent, hopefully this one would be much stronger then the last. 

A sigh of relief came from her as she now reverted back to her base form now without the unleashed potential. 

Frostbyte found her red hair and sea weed green eyes odd that an earthling could even be born with colors like that>