Chapter 2. L-Lord Teal?!

They was several ships that had landed nearby, Frostbyte stared at the much larger ship in a bit of fear. His tail swayed slightly before flying to the ship. The earthling had followed curious to his submissive demeanor, with the next few minute they arrived. Thousands of soldiers had been seen already leaving and flying in all directions scouting earth for the dragon balls.

He then reverted back to his original form and got on a knee.

"Uh... if I may ask, what's going on?"

"LORD TEAL HAS ARRIVED! YOU WILL BE ON YOU'RE BEST BEHAVIOR AND IF NOT I WILL DESTROY YOU'RE SPECIES! " He yelled as his student stayed quiet.

She got on a knee as well as she felt an extreme wave of immense power and murderous intent from within the ship. Soon the door ended up opening and a few captains stepped out with hundreds of soldiers getting in a bowing position.

She then heard the sound of soldiers running into position as well as the sound of a hoverpod. Dachi had looked surprised. An Arcosian with teal skin?! Was that they're actual form? It looked like their regular base form...

"So this is Earth? Add it to our galactic map as #4068. I guess this planet will do for resources..." Their voice said as they sat in their hoverpod with their tail on the side.

"My Lord!" Frostbyte had said looking up at them from his position, their eyes met their face didn't change.

"You still haven't claimed this planet?... How surprising... I will claim this place for myself. Do not speak, it'll only anger me." She said as she made her tail bang against her hoverpod to get her forces attention.

There was a new Emperor of the Universe, and her name was Lord Teal.

{This is Lord Teal, mistake her for a male and she'll probably kill you

{This is Lord Teal, mistake her for a male and she'll probably kill you. Frieza's race don't have genders but due to her feminine look and speech the pronouns they have are female and she acknowledges it happily. That is also her face when realizing Frostbyte had not claimed the planet. More of her backstory shall be revealed in the next chapter. Let me know what you think so far of her and be sure to vote.}