Part 4. Emperor of the Universe

The Emperor had sat within her hoverpod looking out the window of the ship. They had been traveling for half a day now, however she understood the time to get halfway across the universe. They were currently on their way to a distant planet that rained nearly 100% of the time. Celeron stood next to the pod with his arms folded across his chest thinking, another elite known as Saber was on the other side of it. Her tail swayed slightly before banging once against the pod getting their attention.

"Saber, head to the planet below. Take 4 squadrons of 30 to the planet to spectate the current state of it. Be sure to check for any "interferences" on the surface, I shall arrive shortly" Teal said, Saber bowed in response before leaving the room to follow the order.

"I could simply remain by your side." Celeron said looking at her with the serious face as always.

"Yet you understand why I gave the order, I didn't give you permission to speak did I?"

"No, you didn't..." He said before closing his eyes again thinking. Currently she was not in the mood to let him speak freely as she often let him do.

"Saiyans... such a stubborn and resistant race are they not?" He heard her voice before The emperor the gentle flew out of the hoverpod with her arms at her sides and landed in front of him. He felt that monstrous yet calming aura. Her eyes stared at his closed ones, her face simply calm.

"Open those eyes of yours and reveal the color I hate so much... " The arcosian said as her tail swayed ever so slightly, she put her arms behind her back and looked up at the saiyan elite. His eyes opened looking down at his Emperor, a smile came across her face as she chuckled a bit. "Sadly not all monkeys are as adorable as you can be, it's a shame Frieza destroyed a planet such as yours. Perhaps I would have destroyed it myself within the future." Her smile didn't fade as she flew up slightly to meet his height.

"How rude of you to stare at me like that, are you disrespecting you're Emperor again?" She asked with an amused face. The saiyan didn't say a word as he simply put his hands on the sides of her stomach feeling the cool yet warm teal colored skin.

"Are you seeking to kiss me? Or perhaps you seek to deceive me..." Her face didn't change as a slight blush came over his face.

"Like I said before, adorable. I feel like punching you in the gut for speaking when you weren't ordered to, but not now, not today..." Teal said before flying a bit higher and putting her hands on the sides of his face getting so close their noses were nearly touching. "To the planet you go, we shall continue our little... conversation later." The Emperor said as his blush faded returning back to his serious face. "I'll be awaiting you're presence, my Lord..." He said and left the room heading down to the planet. Teal has chuckled to herself, "Losing focus when taking control over a planet wouldn't be wise you know, we'll speak of this later." She said before getting back into her hoverpod and smirked slightly to herself looking at her reflection in the glass and laid her cheek on the side of her fist.

"Those who oppose this Empire, I am not without mercy. The defenceless and the weak shall join or give what support they can give, however those that think I can be betrayed shall perish in an instant... let us see what Frieza has to say for his foolishness..."