Yeet

Prologue

One morning, a little child woke up from their twin sized bed, sheets ruffled, hair matted, knowing full well what the events of the day would be. Another day in Baldi's little schoolhouse. 

It started with a dream, and in the beginning, it was far from stable. Despite his temper, Baldi wanted to be a teacher. But not one school was willing to hire a man with such a temper. Everyone found him frightening, not very fun to look at. 

Of course, then there was him. That other guy, wishing he could be promoted straight to Principal. Being a language teacher was difficult, how would he know anything about such topics? When the two met, it was so difficult to believe they'd ever build up something as great as this. 

They found a broom, so they had themselves a janitor, but what about the children? Well, the area was so rural, And the building was so barren and bland, so no children were really added into the picture for a while. Eventually, though, they found them. A little girl who was partially blind in a red dress, a troubled boy who had a tendency to bully, a shy sock with too many notebooks for so little classes, and a scientific genius with an award winning embrace. 

They had nicknames, or "test subject names". Playtime, Bully, Arts n' Crafters, and First Prize. There were also two other students, but they ran towards the exit as fast as they could. I wonder why?

It's now 2018, and the school has truly blossomed, reaching it's full potential. Only one thing hasn't changed. 

Baldi will never truly lose his temper. 

And in case you were wondering, there is still no running in the halls.