First day of school

*J HOPE'S POV*
"Hey guys wake up! It's the first day of school! I shouted
"Ugh go away J Hope it's to early" moaned suga pulling a pillow over his ears. Sleepily RM looked up at me i pointed to the clock above his bed.
"Guys get up now! J Hope's right we're gonna be late. FUCK!" Shouted RM pulling up the covers on everyone's bed
I watched as everyone rushed around to get ready and laughed.
"See if you were all up on time you wouldn't be rushing" i exclaimed
"Haha very funny, now can you please help me find my school books," exclaimed Jin starting to sound annoyed.
"Fine."I sighed and started to help.

Once we finally made it out of the house we started walking to school. I always loved the first day of the school year. As i was thinking about school i started to think about that girl again. I just wanted to see her again more and more. As i pictured her soft pink lips i wanted to kiss them more and more.

*Y/N POV*
I decided I would go to school after all. I mean there was no point staying cooped up in my house feeling sorry for myself. As i entered the school building there was a tall middle-aged woman standing there, i bowed as i walked past.
"Wait you're the new student, you just transferred here right?"
"Oh yeah that's me," i hated being referred to as 'the new student'
"Your name is Y/N isn't it" the woman asked
"Yup" i exclaimed
"Well I'm miss Sivan I'll be your new home room teacher, please follow me." And without hesitation she started to walk off. Obediently i followed almost having to jog to keep up.

"Hello class, this is our new student her name is Y/N she's just transferred here from england so let's try and make her feel welcomed." I kept my eyes fixated on the ground not wanting to look up and see all those glaring eyes judging me.
"Why don't you go and sit over there next to Jin, Jin please give a little wave so Y/N knows who you are" i looked up slightly to see a cute boy at the back of the classroom waving at me. Slowly i walked over to him. He gave me a quick smile as i sat down
"Hi I'm Jin, whats your name?"
I tucked a story strand of hair behind my ear, "um its Y/N"
"Nice to meet you Y/N" he held out a hand, reluctantly i took it and gave him a small smile.

Once i was in my seat safely at the back i dared to lift my face and look around. There where so many cute boys in this class. I counted 6, the final guy just wouldn't turn around, i wanted to see his face. Oh finally he was turning around... wait... WHAT THE FUCK....

*J HOPE'S POV*
"Hey j hope j hope j hope" Jimin repeated annoying the crap out of me. "Is it just me or is that new girl kinda cute,"
"I haven't really looked" i turned around and as i did I made eye contact with the girl. It was her. The girl from the plane. She was here. And her lips, oh her lips they looked so much better then I could remember. I knew one thing for certain she would be mine.