The school slut

*JIMIN'S POV*
I sat in silence as i listened to Suga's epic fail at seducing Y/N. I knew i would do a better job, i would do it properly, I wouldn't force myself on her like that idiot had done.
"Well if you do it I'll be impressed, oh and also watch out for j hope, you saw what he did to me," suga said quietly so j hope who was sitting at the other side of the wouldn't hear.
"Just watch I'll show you how it's done," i said sticking my tongue out at suga, giggling.

*Y/N POV*
Ugh it was another day of school. I was slightly nervous to see suga, i decided to forget about it because i didn't On the bright side i had become good friends with RM, jimin, Jin, jungkook and V. I sat with them every lunch, or course j hope would be there to and so would suga. The only downside with being friends with the hot popular boys and being the only girl in our friendship group was that i was now known as the school slut. I just hoped my mom wouldn't find out.

*TIME SKIP TO LUNCHTME*
We where all sitting in our usual places when the queen bee at our school, Lily, came over to our table.
"Hey sweetie," she said to j hope whilst playing with her hair.
"Come here" she said as she grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer, she then stuck her tongue down is throat keeping it there for a few seconds before releasing him.
"What the hell!" I shouted staring at her
"Oh please you couldn't possibly think he'd choose you over me," She stated coldly. I looked over at j hope willing for him to say something.
"Oh don't bother I'm the queen of this school and you're just some disgusting, desperate little slut who thinks she has a chance with the hottest guy in school, you're pathetic." I could feel myself wanting to cry. I did. The tears started to fall, i tried to wipe them away before anyone would notice but they were coming down to fast.
"See i told you she was pathetic," lily said whilst giggling at me.
I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up and ran to the bathroom.
"Y/N? Sure you in here?" Came jimin's voice.
"Yes" i said whilst wiping my eyes.
"Just ignore her she's just a bitch, non of us think of you in that way,"
"Then why didn't any of you guys say anything," i said feeling tears wanting to escape again.
"I'm sorry i know we should have" jimin said whilst moving closer towards me.
"Huh its alright" i exclaimed looking up at him, staring at his deep brown eyes.

*JIMIN'S POV*
I wasn't sure what to do, she just looked so beautiful standing there. Without really thinking i put my hand on her cheek and kissed her. My tongue slipped into her mouth.
"Stop!" She said as she pushed away "what are you doing?! I just had the person i love make out with the person I hate why would you think it was appropriate to kiss me like that?!"
"I'm s-sorry" i stuttered "i don't know what came over me, please can we just forget about this?"
I waited for a response. She sighed.
"Sure," she then put her arms around me and squeezed tightly.
"i do love you jimin..." she said quietly, and with that she was gone, she had left me standing there, her words still racing through my mind,
"I love you jimin" "i love you jimin" "I love you jimin" i smiled to myself.

*Y/N POV*
My head was throbbing, first suga now jimin, i really was the school slut