I still have feelings for her?

The day had finally come, I was going to england! I was so excited to spend some quality time with my new best friends and i was excited to see my old ones. I was also rather excited to see BTS preform live. I had come to a few of their practice rehearsals and they looked great.

"Bye mom" i said as i waved goodbye to her after dropping me off at the airport. I wandered around for a while looking for my friends when suddenly i spotted them. I ran over to them and hugged Jin tightly.
"Hey Y/N we've been looking for you" Jin smiled at me.
"I'm so excited," i said happily
"Yeah me too" v replied.
"Come on guys let's go check in" RM said gesturing for us to follow him to where we were meant to go.
We did.

After we had checked in it was time to get on the plane. I looked at my ticket to see who I was meant to sit next to. Jimin.

*JIMIN'S POV*
I was so excited when i found out i was going to be sitting next to Y\N on the plane. I still had feelings for her, i knew this was my chance to try and get closer to her.

As we boarded the plane i saw Y/N struggling to get her bag in the overhead compartment.
"Hey do you want some help," i said smiling at her sweetly
"You're not much taller than me" she giggled after finally managing to get her bags in the compartment. I hated being teased about my height but when she did it I didn't seem to mind to much. We then both got into our seats. I was more or less alone with her. I mean Suga and Jungkook where in front of me and Jin and V where behind me but it was better than nothing i supposed. Luckily J Hope was the furthest away from me, him and RM where behind Jin and V. This meant I didn't have him constantly peering over watching what i was doing like some overprotective mother.

After about 20 mins of sitting on the runway the plane finally began to take off. I felt something grab my arm. I looked over to my right to see a trembling Y/N.
"What's wrong," i asked concerned.
"Oh uh d-don't worry ab-about me, I'm j-j-just not a huge f-fan of fly-fly-flying." She stuttered.
i smiled at her as she continued to hold onto my arm. I loved feeling her soft. Warm skin touch mine. I just wanted to touch her back so badly. Slowly i moved my other arm over and placed it on top of hers. She. Didn't even notice! There my arm stayed for the rest of the journey.