When i saw him again

*Y/N POV*
It was that guy i sat next to on the plane. What the hell. Oh but he was really beautiful, maybe this was a sign. "No I'm being stupid!" I kept repeating to myself. I looked up to see him staring at me.
"Oh shit he must've remembered me too. I was that weird girl who stared at him on the plane. Damn it what's wrong with you." I must've looked crazy, talking to myself like that.

*RIIIIINNNGGGG*
There goes the bell for the first lesson. I looked at my timetable 'English speaking' huh this will be a breeze.
"J Hope you have english now in the same classroom as Y/N would you take her there with you please?" The teacher asked
The boy, i mean J Hope smiled at me and gestured for me to follow him. I did.

English class was an absolute breeze for me. The teacher really liked me, although i think that's just because i can teach lesson for him and he can take a break, whatever it was still super fun to be top of my class.
I looked ahead of me to see j Hope's head in his hands. I built up all the courage to speak to him
"What's wrong?" I asked
"I'm hopeless at English speaking" he sighed "oh!" He said suddenly "you could tutor me, please it'll be fun," he smirked at me "meet me in the library after school we can study there."
"Fine," i winked at him "don't be late." With that i walked off.
As i walked i started to think to myself . "Was i flirting with him? I'd never done that before, wait! Was he flirting back" i smiled to myself "this could get interesting."