|Raining enemy|

Kanari's POV

Kanari's POV

"Get back here! Kanari!" My long time enemies yelled in sync. They were the "big three pain in my asses" ("big three" for short) in my opinion.

Present Mic
Eraser Head
Ingenium

The three who I would tease and run away from every night. They would get so mad and it was so fun to watch.

Before this hell of a chase, I was helping a victim of a mugger get free. As I watched him run off, they came in to view, that's when I started to run.

As I ran on top of the buildings of Mustafu, the lights flickered with each step. Then, I commanded them all to brighten to their fullest extent, blinding the three.

"Oh and by the way." I start, standing still on top of a building as the three watch me intently.

"The names not Kanari." I say, raising my hand into the air.

"It's Blackout." I say, smirking.  My hand karate chops through the air, cutting off all the lights in at least a 20 ft. radius, don't want to go over board now.

I could hear their cries of frustration as I, smirk runnning away on the slippery roofs to my warehouse home.

As I arrived I see a familiar man, sitting on my moth eaten blankets in the corner, reading a magazine.

"Yo Mr. Knuckle." I say, grabbing his half finished beer.

"Hey Kanari, you better not finish my beer again-!"

"Too late." I say, slamming the empty bottle on the table.

"What am I going to do with you child?" He asks and I shrug.

"Whatever. I had a rough night running from the "big three." I explain and he nods, now understanding.

"D'you win?" He asks and I scoff.

"How many years have I been doing this? Well over 5? Hell ya I won!" I say, taking off my hoodie and hanging it up on a pipe, hanging loosely on the wall.

"Why don't you get a TV?" He asks and I scoff once more.

"You think I can afford that shit?" I ask.

"Look, I'll buy you one if you store my beer in the shitty mini fridge of yours." He offers, gesturing to my old, rusted mini fridge sitting lowly in a dark corner.

"Deal." I say happily, sitting on the blankets with him.

"Well I gotta go kid." He says, waving and waking out the door, shutting it behind him.

Some dust and dirt fall from the ceiling, due to the vibrations of the doors force. I sigh and look at the door.

"Bye..." I mutter sadly, walking into a smaller room near the back of the warehouse.

It has a makeshift tub, a hose hanging on the wall, making a makeshift shower head, and a sink on the wall. It wasn't much, but it was all I had. I take some soap, doing my necessary things, and washing off.

As I turn the dial of the green hose off, I grab a tattered rag and dry my self off, slipping on some cloth shorts and a big ass t shirt.

I look around my home. A sad expression made its way to my face, but it was turned to a small smile later.

"One day, I'll make enough money to get an apartment, clothes, and food. Then I'll have a good life." I declare, settling my way into my ragged old blankets.

I get comfortable. Slowly drifting away.

A small, determined smile danced on my lips as I let my exhaustion tame over, falling asleep to the small pitter patter of the rain above.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AUTHORS NOTE:
Hey! Hope you liked this chapter! I hope it was t too rushed, they'll be longer in the future! Ok bye! Lol don't ask y I have a Tokyo ghouls op up top idkkkk😂

~♥️✍️~