|Saved by a vigilante|

Kanari's POV

Kanari's POV

The sound of an obnoxious ring filed the empty warehouse, waking me up. I shoot up from the warmth of my blankets, frantically looking for the obnoxious sound and my eyes land on my phone, vibrating violently. I quickly pick it up, seeing an unfamiliar number.

"Hello?" I answer.

"My Sensei t-told me to call this number. W-we are at the USJ and he needs your help. He said to come as quickly as you ca-!" The call ends abruptly. This worries me.

"Who the hell did I give my number to? And why did that boy sound so familiar?" I mumble to myself. Then it all clicks.

"Shit!" I yell, slipping on my vigilante outfit and running to the location of this "USJ."

"How could be of all people be in trouble?! What the hell happened?!!" I ask myself, running through the streets and alleyways of Mustafu.

I quickly find a subway, sneaking onto it, and slipping on my hood and bandana so it covers my face. Not get arrested today.

After the phone call I traced it to this location since I had no clue where thsi "USJ" was. I looked around the empty space, looking for any sign of habitation.

'Where is it?' I ask myself, looking in all directions.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see a large bus with a big U and A on it.

'Found it.' I think, running towards it.

As I run, a big dome comes into view. I hear yelling and many voices come from it, so I run as fast as I can towards the structure.

I bust through the doors just in time to see Shotas head about to be crushed by some shut face monster demon. Immediately, I shut off all the lights. This is followed by many screams of terror from the sudden blackout.
(ba dum tss)

"Let em go." I say, venom dripping from my intimidating words as I inch closer to the beast.

It looks down at me, as though waiting for me to do something. I look up at it with a piercing glare. It's face goes pale, slowly letting go of Aizawas head. Over the years I've developed a glare that could possibly even frighten All Might himself.

I turn the lights back on, making sure to blind anyone looking directly at them. Several hisses of pain made me smile, knowing the plan worked.

"Who knew you would've called me of all people, Shota." I tease and he sighs with relief.

"K-k-Kanari?!" I hear someone shriek and I reluctantly look up.

"Hello, Midoriya." I say calmly, helping Aizawa up.

"You know her?!" A little purple dude shrieks and Izuku nods with a shocked expression on his features.

"She was the girl I was talking to when I was slate that day." He explains staring at me.

"Who the hell do you think you are, frightening my beast?!" A guy shouts with a hand on his face.

"A great, amazing, loyal friend of Aizawa Shota of course!" I say in a cheery voice. He's gonna kill me for that.

"Well, get outta hero you hero wannabe! Unless you know of All Mights whereabouts!" He screams, an insane look in his eyes.

"First of all." I say, walking over to Aizawas students and setting him down.

"Who ever said I was to be a fucking cowardly hero?" I say, chuckling and getting a pocket knife out, shiny it in the bright, white lights above.

"And second." I say, pointing to the door with my knife and aug ass smile on my face, knowing my timing is just right. 

"The blonde bastard.......is right here." I say, and as if on cue All Might comes through the door with a pissed off look on his face.

It sent shivers down my spine.

I turn back to the students and open my mouth to speak but hand man speaks to me again.

"Just who are you?! Are you a villain or a hero?! Who's side are you on?!" He yells frustratedly, looking up at me from the ground below.

"Take him back to UA and get him medical assistance immediately. He fractured and broke a lot of bones and his vision isn't looking good." I explain, kneeling down to Aizawa and checking his vitals. The students nod with confused faces.

"Don't ignore me! Answer me bitch!" The guys says and I sigh, standing upright.

"I'm not a hero....nor a villain. I'm a vigilante who breaks the law for good. And call me bitch again, and you won't be able to stand." I say, flipping off the bastard.

"Kanari! You're a-a v-vigilante?!" Izuku asks in disbelief and I nod happily.

"Now, I'm gonna leave before I get arrested." I say and make my way to the edge of the cliff when all of the sudden a bunch of pros come busting in.

"Well damn. Today's just not my day is it." I say shaking my head, smirking.

"Hey! Is that Blackout?!" I hear Yamada scream and point to me.

"Oh look at that I'm famous! Sure is! How ya doin' Hizashi?!" I ask and he glares at me, yelling for some pros to arrest me.

"Sorry I couldn't stay longer! Gotta go! See ya!" I yell, jumping off the cliff and running towards the exit. A bunch of pros block the exit and I turn back to be met with even more pros.

"Cmon give me a break! I just saved Aizawa! Damn!" I yell, running back up to the students.

"Hi again." I say returning and successfully scaring the crap out of them.

"Now kids. I'm going to teach you how to exit like a badass alright?" I ask and they nod.

I grab some wire from my pocket and wrap it around a pipe of the ceiling. I swing on it, off the cliff. The students look down at my retreating figure. As I pass by them many shining lights of the USJ, I shut them all off and hack into the heroes and students phones.

"Now here's the fun part." I say to myself, standing by the exit.

I send one message to each phone and leave, running out of the crime scene.

Bye bitches👏 See ya next time, Heroes!

-Blackout💡

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! Can't believe this book already has 110 reads that's crazy! Thank you so much! I really want to make a villain book bc it's so much fun just to write about action scenes and emotional scenes....so I might get on that soon.😂

Bye~

~♥️✍️~