𝟶𝟶: 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Your pain is my art. My art is your pain.

I had been watching them for months. I witnessed the arguing back and forth, the accusing one person of cheating because they were guilty of the action them self and needed someone to blame so they wouldn't be eaten alive by their own guilt. Their own conscience picking at their brain to do the right thing, make the right choice so they wouldn't get caught in the crossfire.

I watched and waited until they both emerged from the room, yelling and screaming at each other just like they would everyday at 11. It was usually the time she would stumble in after a long day of work. It wasn't anything new I'd heard before.

I watched and waited as they went at it continuously, never once stopping to think about their words and the weight they held, or their actions and the consequences they had. When the noise had finally stopped I pressed my ear against the window to hear the one sound I enjoyed; silence. The only thing that could be heard was plates being moved around and angry muttering, indicating that she was doing her typical stress cleaning. I opened the sliding glass door with one swift move before stepping into the familiar space carefully analyzing my surroundings. They always left this particular door open as if they were expecting someone who would never show up, along with the back door since she always forgot to close it after sneaking in.

I nonchalantly strode into the kitchen finally laying my eyes on her, back facing me and her head faced down as if she was trying to focus on the task at hand but couldn't bring herself to. I was already getting excited as it was, just watching her figure there waiting for me to put her out of her misery. Begging me to finish her. I drew a korin gyutou from the depths of my back pocket approaching her further, stopping as soon as there was at least an inch separating us.

It didn't take long for everything to go down. The glorifying moment when the blade pierced her skin forcing its way into her back from my calloused hand had to be one of the best moments I've ever experienced. It was even better since she didn't fight back, something all my victims seemed to enjoy doing. I slowly twisted my wrist, enjoying the agonizing pain I inflicted on her feeling my adrenaline rush as soon as her soft cries filled the room as if she was trying to say something. I wrapped my other hand around her throat cutting off her airway. The warmth of her blood immediately coated my hand as I groaned inwardly, finding great comfort in the moment. I pulled the knife from her body which seemed to be lodged in her lumbus, quickly replacing it with my fingers inserting them deeply into the opening of her fresh wound. The constant oozing blood drove me wild only causing me to plunge my fingers deeper, adding another as they forced into it. I scraped along the insides of her insides, getting parts of her anatomy stuck underneath my fingernails.

Footsteps were heard approaching our direction.
"Shh," I gently whispered into her ear removing my hand from the artwork I had just created. I positioned her head into my hands, resting one against her chin and the other against her forehead. And with one quick flick of my wrist, she was gone.
Lifeless.

"You can at least admit you've been out with someone else, I'm—" the voice stopped as soon as it noticed me and froze up instantly once he laid eyes on his lifeless whore.  

"Don't worry," I laughed, licking the excessive blood leaking from between my fingers. "She won't do it again."