Stray cat

I wanted to do this story so bad after I heard this song. Also I want to say this before we start the nekos in this world can't be the same size as normal humans  but they can turn into mini humans also known as a chidi but they still have cat ears and a tail and their eyes are still cat like. Okay now that that is out the way Eren's chidi form looks like

 Okay now that that is out the way Eren's chidi form looks like

But with white ears and a tail. But that's his human chidi form, his cat form is

 But that's his human chidi form, his cat form is

Same colored eyes too. Erwin is the same with blonde hair and blue eyes

 Erwin is the same with blonde hair and blue eyes

Erwin's cat form looks like

I've also kind of changed their personalities a little to match the song a little better

Eren pov
" Eren I'm going to school" Levi yelled

" meow" I replied back as l layed on the coach curled up in a ball, I was in my cat form so I couldn't speak. I could hear the boy shuffle on his shoes and grab his keys and school bag before heading out. Once my hooman left the house I jumped off the coach and walked to a window. I opened it and sat on the window sill and breathed in the fresh morning air. I layed down and curled back into a ball falling back asleep.

Erwin pov

I was walking the streets of New York in my cat form looking for food when I saw a window of a little house open. ( I've never been to New York so I don't really know how I should describe it) I quickly walked over to see a beautiful cat with fur as white as snow jump up into the window sill. He then curled up in a little ball and fell asleep but I wanted to introduce myself so I jumped to the same place he was, startling the cutie.

" Meow!?" the white haired beauty cried. I turned into my hooman chidi form so I could talk.

" Hello I'm Erwin what's your name?" I asked cheerfully, I could feel my face getting a little hot he's just so pretty. But the pretty kitty ignored me turning to the other way.

                             Eren pov

'This stray had hopped on my window sill and asked my name, who does he think he is?' I thought as I turned on my other side.

" Hey, hello? I'm Erwin who are you?" He asked, I was getting annoyed so I turned into my chidi hooman form.

" I'm a cat that just wants to take a nap "I replied as he covered my ears so I wouldn't hear the stray. I know I'm acting rude but how would you feel if someone just suddenly got in your face asking questions.

" No I mean your name silly " Erwin replies with a little chuckle

" I don't want to, I don't even know you " I replied with annoyance in my voice.

" Well telling each other our names is the first step in getting to know each other " Erwin replies, I can hear is smirk.

' But I don't want to know you, I like being a only cat' I think as I curled into a ball more trying to ignore the stray.

" please tell your name or do I call you pet?" He teased, my body tensed and I turned to him and gave him a hard glare.

" No, I'm Eren, Eren Ackerman" I responded, why am I entertaining him?

" Eren, such a pretty name for such a pretty kitty " he said flirtously, I rolled my eyes.

He then gets closer to me looking curiously into my eyes " such beautiful eyes too " he whispers and I blush but before I could reply Levi came out of nowhere and attempted to hit Erwin with the broom.

I hope this edit is better. Thanks for reading 😁😁😁