Ran away

Time skip like a month
Eren pov

Me and Erwin have gotten closer over this mont, I've learned things about him and he's learned things about me. Erwin's been trying to get me to come outside but I'm not ready. So he's been trying to come in my house, I'm not sure if that's a good idea but it's starting to get cold and I don't want to make him just stand out there as we talk. I'm going to see if Levi will let him visit inside the house, I'm not asking him because I like Erwin or anything it's just I'm a good friend.

I walk out of my room and head to Levi's, I push it open to see the boy doing his homework but he's struggling in science.

I turn into a chibi " need some help?" I ask jumping on the bed, I was good in school even though I didn't go, if you taught me something once I would be good at it by the second or third time.

" yay, can you help me?" He asked me, I nodded and looked at his paper.

The question: 10. In the nncleus of a cell, genes are part of _ ?

A. Chromosomes
B. Membranes
C. Receptors

This was simple enough I walk over to his note book and started flipping through pages.

" Here" I point to a sentence" look this should help " Levi takes the book and reads the page.

" Ohhh I'm so stupid it was chromosomes" Levi says " is that right Eren?"

I nod my head "need anymore help?"

" No and that was the last question too, do you need anything?" Levi asks putting his stuff away

I bite my lip " yes I do, do you mind if Erwin comes in the house?" I ask sweat dropping

" No" Levi says

" but it's only so when we talk he won't be out in the cold "

" I don't care, what if he has flees?"

" It's too cold for bugs!"

                                   Levi pov

" It's too cold for bugs!" Eren defenses

" I don't want to talk about this Eren " I was starting to get upset I didn't want to talk about that stray

" NO, your not going to ignore me " Eren was starting to get upset too but at this moment I didn't care I didn't want to talk about him.

I start to talk away " Levi!" Eren shouts and I lose my temper

" YOU KNOW WHAT SINCE YOU SEEM TO LOVE THAT STREET CAT SO MUCH YOU CAN GO ON THE STREETS TOO " I yell

I sigh angrily and look at the neko with an angry expression, he flinches and I see his eyes start to water. I realize what I had just done, I've never yelled at Eren before or threatened to throw him out either. I was jealous of how much of Eren's attention he had even though Eren has been trying his best to give us both time. I know I shouldn't be jealous but I didn't want to lose the only family I had left but here I am yelling at him for no real reason.

" Eren look I'm-" I started but Eren cut me off

" if that's how you feel I will!" Eren cries his voice cracking, tears are flowing down red cheeks and he's trembling. He turn back into a normal cat and runs out my room I run after him but he's much faster than me so when I make it down stairs he's opening and jumping out the window.

" EREN" I yell but he keeps running, I have to fix this Eren basically all I have left and I don't want to lose my sunshine.

I want to thank everyone for reading and I will be updating my others stories not really soon but not in a really long period of time. Bye-bye ☺️☺️☺️