A little about me

Erwin pov

" get the hell out" the hooman yelled as he again tried to hit me but I dodged.

" Levi stop, your going to hurt him" Eren yelled at the hooman, I quickly turn back to my cat form and flee.

After 2 minutes of running I finally stopped ' stupid hooman, I was trying to talk to Eren' I think as walked into an alley, then I saw my friend Mike.

I run up and get close then turn into a chidi " Mike" I say cheerfully glad to see a familiar face.

Mike turn into his human chidi form " Hey Erwin" Mike says quickly before dragging a fish out of a trashcan.

" it looks fresh and not even niddled on yet, why would the hoomans throw away good food?" I ask as I walk over towards the taller male

"  I don't know but this house has been throwing away perfectly good fish for weeks now" Mike replies

" really? Well whatever, wanna share?" I ask

" sure, this one's too big for one cat anyway " Mike replies as he pulls the fish out more and I noticed it was salmon.

I smile and we choa down, I love salmon. After we were done we started walking home. We live in the same space.

" So Erwin what are you doing here?" Mike asks

" I was looking for food" I reply but then that reminds me of that rude hooman and I frown.

" That look on your face says otherwise " Mike whispers to himself but I still heard.

" A hooman tried hitting with those sticks again " I confess

" for what?" Mike replies surprised, I wasn't one to really put myself or others in danger like that unless it was a emergency.

" I was talking to his cat, Eren " I reply with a small smile thinking of the pretty house cat.

" Ohh Erwin has a crush" Mike teases

" maybe, maybe not" I say playfully " this is so unlike you Mike talking so much"

" because this conversation is actually interesting, unlike some of your others" Mike mumbled the last part but I just ingnored it. We turn back into our cat forms to not attract attention to our selves as we continue to walk.

              Time skip like ten minutes

We finally arrived at a little abandoned clearing full of cats, and a couple dogs too.

" Erwin! " Hanji yells as she jumps on me in her chidi form. I stay in my cat form as i rub her face as a sign for hello.

" Mike!" Hanji yells again as she tries to jump on Mike but he dodges her and she lands on her butt.

" Your so mean Michael" Hanji whines. I turn into a chidi and laugh as Mike turns into a chidi too and helps the woman up.

" Erwin and Mike where were you two" Hanji mocks Nile's tone of voice but she couldn't keep it and started laughing

" we were eating sir" me and Mike say as we solute but we couldn't keep it either and we had a laughing fit.

" Really?" Hanji says after she was done laughing and me and Mike nod

" Alright everyone it's getting dark let's get to to bed " Nile yelled

" Shut up" A bunch of cats hissed

" well I am sleepy from today " Erwin yawned

" what did you do today?" Hanji asked

" I'll tell you tomorrow" that was the last thing I said before turning into a cat and curling into a ball. But before I fell asleep I felt the warmth of two other people and smiled.

Okay I'm done this chapter and I'm about to update my other stories. Yes I made Hanji a female in this because it is cannon Hanji is female. Bye-bye