You need help

??? Pov

The cat fainted but before he hit the ground I caught him.
' What do I do now?' I thought to myself, I sit him up on the wall and examine him; and I noticed his hand was bleeding, that must be the reason he passed out.

' I should bring him home so Hanji can help him'. I turned back into a cat with dirty but light blonde fur, and placed the kitten on my back and walked back home.

Mini time skip because walking with someone on your back takes time

Once I arrived back home with the kitten I  immediately went towards Hanji who was talking to Mike.

I transformed back to a chidi " Hanji, help!!" I  yelled and the brunette automatically ran to me.

" Armin what's wrong? Who's that?" Hanji asked looking at the white haired ( or platinum blonde) kitten.

" I don't know who he is but look at his hand " I  replied, Hanji did as told and gasped when she saw the blood soaked piece of cloth on the kitten's hand.

" Can we help him?" I asked and Hanji nodded.

We took the kitten to a little shack type house and took off the bloody cloth and washed the kitten's hand, he didn't really react at all which kinda worried me and Hanji, Hanji rewraped his hand with a clean piece of cloth and she's done.

" All done" Hanji smiled

" thanks Hanji" I said with a smile and the female nodded

" come on let's let him rest " Hanji explained

" okay, I hope he's fine " I say worried

" on time will tell" Hanji says as we leave

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Bye-bye 😊😊😊