Brandi & Josh

by TheWeirdGirl143

*You do not need to read His and Mine before reading. Though Brandi & Josh are apart of the HIS spectrum, their story is a stand alone. Enjoy!*

Josh Calavetti was your average play boy: Well off, rich, with dashing good looks and who knew he could have any and every woman he could with almost no effort on his part.

Being part owner of club Caged only helped further cement his place in life as a professional Dominant and as a irresistible presence almost no woman could resist. Only, when Josh meets the lovely and fiery Brandi, his world is definitely turned on it's head when he realizes that Brandi won't soon be another notch on his belt, but something more than he could even imagine.

Brandi Montenegro is your average hard working girl. Starting as just a waitress in her family's Mexican restaurant and slowly working her way to head chef (at her insistance of course), she knows the value of a hard day's work, and also, even plans to open her own restaurant to be as successful as her two older sisters Maria and Cecilia.

Sounds like a perfect plan right?Wrong. Brandi didn't plan to have to deal with an act so heinous from someone who is supposed to love her, and also, not to be so swept up in Josh Calavetti that she almost forgets when the day begins and the day ends.It's about that time again y'all, as you know, twists are my specialty. Enjoy :)