Rowan (Published July, 2018)

by gabriellelark

PLEASE NOTE: the last half of this story has been removed. Rowan is available for purchase on Amazon and includes a bonus chapter!

Sometimes the truth hurts. //Rowan Easton has finally found the courage to leave an abusive relationship, and as it turns out, her ex boyfriend has no issues with simply moving on to the next conquest. Deciding that she too needs to leave the past behind her, she throws herself into getting her degree and has no intentions of getting involved with anyone else in the near future. James Wilson returns from serving overseas only to find that his wife has been cheating on him. Heartbroken, he divorces the fair-haired Ada and moves away in the hopes of coping with the aftereffects of war and a broken marriage. The two meet under these unfortunate circumstances when James moves to the college town of Bozeman, Montana. Despite the recent events in his life, James finds himself fascinated by the girl who sits slumped in the cafe with coffee and a sketchbook. Will they ever overcome the walls placed by their past relationships?

•>•>•>Warning: This story is complete and is registered in its entirety with the U.S. Copyright Office. Plagiarism will not be tolerated. This is the only place this story is posted and I can and will take legal action if I find it anywhere else. Please respect my work! :) Also, there is an age difference of 8 years. Please don't read this story if that bothers you.