What Vincent Wants

bykatiecruz

(STERLING SERIES # 1)

Daphne Dennings lost her virginity at sixteen. No one else knows about it except for her childhood best friend. After hooking up with some boy at her cousin's yacht wedding up in Saint Tropez, Daphne promises herself that her wild days are over. She regrets losing her v-card to a total stranger, so she repels every guy that ever comes near her. Five years later, she bumps into the very same person she hooked up with back when she was sixteen. To her surprise, the boy she hooked up with was none other than one of Forbe's most eligible bachelors, Vincent Sterling. And this eligible bachelor wants her.

IMPORTANT NOTES: If you are reading this on another platform other than wattpad.com/katiecruz, please stop now. Read this novel on Wattpad instead where it's complete + safe from malware. Due to mirror site plagiarism, this book will have private chapters. 9 and 11 are private. Followers are the only ones that can have access. But the steamy bits in this book are moved to a private book called No Holds Barred located on my profile which contains 15, 19 and 26. If you can't see the private chapters, delete the book and download it again. Unfollow, follow or delete the app and download it again. You can also sign out and sign back in. Feel free to unfollow after reading. Thanks!Does your account unfollow after following? You need to verify your account first before following people. Find that link thru email and click verify.Feel free to send me a PM if you still can't find it. Thank you! FYI, some parts of this novel will be rewritten as soon as it ends and Vincent's POV's (Bonus chapters) will be added as soon as WVW is done. ❤ P O S T E D - 05.24.15 - ONGOING #3 (Romance - 10.29.15)