Whiskey Sunrises

byCheri_Cheri_Lady

Alayla Stavros has a good life.Amazing brother and sister-in-law? Check
Co-Alcoholic best friend? Check
Long-term boyfriend? Check
Blooming business? Check
Jeep?Check

But what happens when her boyfriend turns out to be both physically and mentally abusive,  causing her to end things?
When she goes out to get over the relationship, and meets the sexiest piece of Russian ass to ever roam the earth, things might get more complicated than she thinks.Strength, resilience, tragedy, love, foul language, hot sex and lots of whiskey will tell her tale.

"You are strong, Alayla. Very feisty and full of fire, a war goddess as your name implies. Now, I have one question for said war goddess"
he finished, a determined look in his eyes."And what would the conqueror of the people want to ask me?" I replied, leaning my elbows on my spread legs, teasing him a bit.
He smirked, eyes ablaze. Grabbing my arms lightly, he pulled me onto his lap. I was straddling him, his hands holding my face. Moving one hand to my waist, he started placing butterfly kisses on my neck all the way up to my ear. "How would you like to conquer a conqueror?" he whispered in my ear, pulling back to look me in the eye. I'm not sure if it was the way my body was pressed against his, the heat that was basically smoldering, or just the pure lust in his eyes. It could have been either or all of them, but it didn't matter. In a matter of seconds my lips were on his, my arms around his neck.
Pulling away, we were both breathing heavily. I grabbed his hand, pulling him behind me after I grabbed my purse."Follow me, zavoyevatel'. Let me show you what this goddess can do."