chapter 1 : new school

" (Y/N)... it's time to wake up... " a soft voice called out and gently shook the sleeping form of the girl next to her.

" give me... a few minutes... " a sleepy voice murmed causing the older woman to chuckle a little.

" darling. You'll be late if you don't stand up... you can take a nap later okay? " the woman proposed gently patting the back of her daughter.

" but . . . I don't wanna go... I have to interact with people there... with people mom - " (y/n) complained opening one of her eyes to glance at her mother.

" oh, hush. I've heard that the females there are raised properly. " she stated and pushed her daughter once again.

" but - " she started but her mother made her silent by starring at her with the look that no one could resist.

Some feared it other adored it.

" fine... " she sighed and pushed the covers off of her to stand up. She brought her hand up to wipe the sleep out of her eyes.

______________『⍟』_____________

" I'll be on my way now- !"
(Y/n) called out waving slightly to her mother before leaving through the front door of the small house.

Her bag hanged over one of her shoulders why she was marching through the streets.

" jeez . . . A school for girls, huh ? " she muttered to herself not paying attention to her surroundings.

Suddenly someone grabbed the (h/c) females arm pulling her off the street.

She gasped in shock noticing that a car was speeding down the street. If it wouldn't have been to her saviour then she would have been hit by it.

" you should try to be more careful next time..." a rather masculine voice reminded. The females eyes widen knowing that a male just saved her life.

She turned around to eye the brown haired boy that was around 170 centimeters.

(Y/n) pulled her arm back glaring at the boy.
" I didn't needed your help... " She grumbled before turning her heels and continuing to walk to her destination.

The boy stood there dumbfounded.

" eren! Why did you ran off again ? " a black haired female had caught up with the boy named eren as well as a blonde boy who was trying to catch his breath.

" I just saved a girls life... I never saw her around but... She has the same uniform you have ... " eren scratched his cheek in confusion.

" so she has arrived huh ... " the black haired woman mumbled pulling her scarf over her mouth.

" what do you mean she has arrived...? "

" the females are supposed to get a new student in their class... "
The blonde boy stated pushing his glasses up with his index finger.

" well... I guess we get to see her more often then... "

______________『⍟』_____________

The female stood in front of the big gate owned by the school.

She gazed at it slightly amazed at how big this high school actually was.

Many students were arriving though the females and males parted in the middle. The females went into the building on the left while the males went into the one on the right.

Confusion was written all over (y/n)s face but she shrugged it off following the big groups of girls.

She entered the building glancing around once again witnessing the females took their place in front of their locker changing their shoes all in a row.

Since (y/n) was the only one that was standing a little away from the row a small blonde smiled at her.

" hello. Are you perhaps the new student? " she asked sweetly causing
(y/n) to nod.

" I'm historia. It's nice to meet you. "

" nice to meet you too.. " she smiled and shook the petite blondes hand.

" I suppose you're new, hah? " a tall freckled pupil glanced the female up and down.

" excuse me... but isn't this a school for females...? " (y/n) asked seeming a little irritated.

" the hell you talkin about... I am a woman do I have to prove it you shrimp-? " the freckled woman leaned down to (y/n)s height slightly glaring at her only to be pulled back by Historia.

" stop ymir ! She's new ! Have some respect already -! " the blonde huffed and the woman named ymir turned away with a small scoff.

" she's perfect for that gorilla... he'll probably take a liking to her... " ymir muttered rolling her eyes.

" gorilla...? "

" she's talking about reiner... one of the male students from the other building... " historia explained causing (y/n) to have a disgusted expression.

" a male you say... " she huffed simply before shaking her head.

" anyway... would you mind showing me the way to the class of... " the (h/c) haired female started before glancing on her time table she received a few days before.

" ms. ral ? " she questioned and historia smiled brightly at her.

" lovely! You're in our class then ! " she squealed and hugged her causing ymir to glare at her once again.

" oi oi, that's enough... " the freckled girl pulled historia back by her shirt.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" sure... we'll take you there. "

______________『⍟』_____________

Gahhh- this is SO bad-

Please write in the comments if I should continue this story-

Also, if I do continue this then you can perhaps request some things or jokes to be in here... idk...

Thanks for reading this bull shizzle- 0w0