chapter 4 : a dance

______________『⍟』_____________

" mom! I'm back ! " (y/n) called out slipping out of her shoes. She hid the piece of paper with the number of the boy inside her pocket.

" welcome back dear ! " (m/n) smiled at her and gave her a soft hug.

" how was your first day at school ? "

" ugh . . . Great ? " the (h/c) haired female shrugged simply placing her bag on the ground.

" what happened! I want details! " her mother stated causing (y/n) to sigh softly.

" how about I make us some tea you change your clothes and then we'll talk in the living room dear ? " she suggested and (y/n) agreed walking upstairs to actually get into more comfortable clothes.

______________『⍟』_____________

" a dance ... ? " (m/n) questioned raising an eyebrow in confusion. The (e/c) female took a sip from her tea cup.

" Annie told me about it... guess that's some kind of tradition there for the younger grades... " she muttered still feeling a little unsure about it.

" wait wait wait . . . A dance means . . . A girl and a boy - "

" mom sto -"

(Y/n) was interrupted by her mother starting to squeal loudly and moving her hands awkwardly around ending up making her tea cup fall spilling all the hot tea on the carpet.

" jeez mom ... It's nothing to be so excited about! " the daughter sighed standing up to get something to wipe the tea away.

" that's camera worthy! Now spill the tea! Who are you going there with!? " her mother squealed and waited for an answer.

" with a boy obviously . . . " she muttered rolling her eyes before finding at least a few tissues.

" dear let the tea be I'll do that later. " her mother grinned and nodded a little.

" fine... " ( y/n) shrugged spinning around to get back to her room.

" and sweetheart? "

" yes ? "

" is he handsome? " (m/n) wiggled her eyebrows smirking at her daughter.
(Y/n) flushed and threw the package of tissues at her mother.

______________『⍟』_____________

(Y/n) turned her phone on typing in the number that Jean gave her adding him to her contacts.

Should she text him ?

' no I shouldn't! Maybe he does not even want me to text him ! ' she thought and kept on arguing with herself if she should text him or not.

In the end she actually decided to text him . . .

〚(Y/n) 〛3.56pm
'Uh... So hey . . . Here's (y/n) . . .'

She glanced at the message and scratched her cheek a little.

' perhaps he won't answer at all . . . ' she continued starring on her until her ring tone was audible.