chapter 5 : rain and colds

______________『⍟』_____________

The bell rang signalling it was time for the lunch break. (Y/n) grabbed her lunch box and headed together with Annie to the middle building.

When they entered the mess hall annie immediately spotted a table for the two and marched in its direction.

They sat down Annie on her opposite once again. This time (y/n) opened her lunch box and actually started to eat.

That's when the trio showed up she already got to see yesterday. Mikasa together with the brown haired boy that saved (y/n) yesterday as well as the blonde teen with glasses.

The three sat down with annie and
(y/n). The blonde boy next to annie while mikasa and the brown haired guy sat with (y/n).

" I hope you don't mind us joining you two... " mikasa said with a monotone voice.

" it's fine. " the (h/c) haired female smiled gently and started to dig in while annie simply glared in return.

" (y/n).. you already know me... but these two are armin and eren. " mikasa introduced the two.

Armin smiled and held out his hand to (y/n) to shake it. She hesitated a little but shook it causing the blonde to flush a little.

Eren seemed to ignore the fact that he didn't properly introduced himself to the female.

(Y/n) turned her head to face him and offered him a kind smile. " thank you... for ugh... helping me yesterday. I should have been more great full. "

Eren was slightly surprised but glanced at her for a second.

" ... friends?" She questioned titling her head to the side holding her hand out for him to shake.

He glanced at her hand and grinned friendly before pulling the girl in a small hug.

" friends! " he cheered and she blushed in embarrassment.

After he parted from her she could have sworn that Mikasa seemed to be rather disappointing....

______________『⍟』_____________

" hello students. I am ms. nanaba and this is mr. zacharius. We'll be teaching you to dance properly. So please find yourselves in a pair of 2. " the short blonde haired teacher order causing the students to all walk around to search for their partners.

(Y/n) glanced around for jean in hope that he did arrived today. On her journey she spotted marco smiling softly at her and pointing to the left.

She followed the direction he pointed at and saw Jean. " jean ! " she called out making her way over to him.

He rubbed the back off his neck and smiled sheepishly. " hey (y/n). "
He greeted and she smiled simply in return.

After some minutes the hall cleared up slightly the mess turning into lines off two paired up students.

(Y/n) glanced around curious who off her friends actually did dance with whom.

She saw annie together with armin. Eren and mikasa, Bertholdt and ymir, reiner and historia, the girl that's usually eating with a bald boy and Marco with the black haired female with 2 pigtails from your class. ( and more students just too lazy to list them)