The Engagement (Part One)

(Clubroom)
Issei POV

Thank goodness, he has finally left. Every one else was still in shock of what had just happened. I don't blame them though because the future of their master's life rests on the shoulders of an ally who they barely know the strength of and has a shady background story. Oh well I guess I will just have to show them how I kick ass.

I can't wait, ten days from now seems too long. I guess I will just think up of different methods of how to be flashy and cool yet smart and decisive at the same time. This would also be a good time to introduce myself to her family as a future potential son in law. This is totally gonna be awesome!

"Hey Issei, why are you smirking like you are going to take over the world or something?" Rias was asking me while giving a awkward moment expression on her face not to mention that they were all looking at me that way.

"Well can you blame me, I'm about to kick ass in ten days and show him that he had already lost the moment he decided to act all big and place his hands on my wo... uhh I mean on my precious comrades." Shit that was too close. I don't even know if it would be right to claim Rias during all this drama.

"Well it's alright to feel confident in yourself but you will be fighting for my sake and as much as I trust you, the same couldn't be said for the others so proof to them why you will be able to win by training with them all during these ten days." She looked so confident while she said that. That could only mean she has something planned for these ten days. What a woman!

[Next day]
(Gremory's exclusive getaway lodge)

Hmm I never thought her family would be in the real estate business but then again her family are considered royalty in the underworld. It's been long since I've heard from dad, hmm.... I wonder what he is up to? Only one way to find out I guess. Gotta make sure no one sees me though.

(Dimensional Gap)

"Yo old man are you in here by any chance?!" I looked around and still couldn't find him. {I would guess he is out on an errand but I know for a fact that he isn't here seeing as I can't sense his presence at all}. I guess Ddraig had already known he wasn't here just by sensing if his energy is around plus I did try mental link communication but he just isn't responding to my call.

I wouldn't worry myself over him though because he is the most powerful person in the universe but I do feel worried for the people around him if they ever pissed him off. If they did he would probably bitch slap them into the next dimension which would be awesome to watch.

I guess I better go back before they notice that I was gone, otherwise all hell will break loose. Literally all the people in the underworld would go crazy knowing what my dad has done over the last years which would be equivalent to my age. Back to the human world.

(Gremory lodge)

Everyone is still outside unloading all the bags. Of course we had to hike to get here while carrying our luggage on our backs. No one really struggled with that but I feel like we've wasted time by walking to get here I mean seriously we are all already strong but there is no harm in doing some stretches by walking I guess.

"Alright everyone, welcome to the Gremory's lodge where we will be training for the next ten days but of course the school thinks we are out on a trip as the occult research club to do some research elsewhere. Now go unpack your bags and change into your training kit and meet back out here in the next fifteen minutes. Now let's give this training our all everyone!" Rias seems very enthusiastic about this.