Prologue

(Image not mine)

Once upon a time... In a mental hospital far far away, there lived the most well known Fairytale characters. From Cinderella to Snow White. Now, let's look inside this mental hospital, shall we? Take my hand, and I'll guide you through this broken Fairytale...

Cinderella

From rags, to riches, to landing into a mental hospital? Cinderella is pretty much an insane lad now. Once she and her Prince Charming got married, her mental state wasn't going in the right direction. She became spoiled, and expected everything she wanted immediately in her hands. If she didn't have what she wanted, she would hurt her servants. It started out as small scratches, but soon, they became large bruises, cuts, wounds, broken bones, and oh, so much more. Even her husband and her animal friends were scared of her!

Soon, Cinderella began a plan against her step-mother and sisters. She ordered a hitman to murder them quick. Unfortunately, a guard saw this, and the hitman wasn't able to escape the guard. Cinderella noticed there was no going back, and admitted that she was the one who hired that hitman, yet she said she was not guilty of doing so. Prince(Well, King) Charming, who had enough of Cinderella's unstable behavior, ordered that she would be put in a mental hospital until she became a warm, caring, and loving woman again.

Now, we could see her talking to a psychiatrist. Let's listen to what they're talking about... Don't worry, you can squeeze my hand if you feel anxious or uncomfortable.

"Hello Cinderella, call me Dr. Lopez, and I'll be your psychiatrist."

"Hi..." Cinderella said quitely.

"Ok Cinderella, let's start of simple. How are you today?" Dr. Lopez, the psychiatrist, asked.

"Meh." Cinderella said.

"Alright... What's your favorite color?" Dr. Lopez asked, trying to get to know her better.

"Baby blue." Cinderella said, giving another short answer.

"You have a favorite animal?" Dr. Lopez asked.

"I used too have a lot of favorite animals... Until they didn't even try to help me when I needed them! Stupid little *Censor*! They knew better! They should have helped me! Then, I wouldn't even be here! I helped them, I have them my love, care and trust, and they just decide to throw it away just like that?! What *Censor*!" Cinderella yelled at the top of her lungs, letting it all out. But, this outburst helped Dr. Lopez a lot.

"Alright, now it says here, that you can communicate with animals. Is it true?" Dr. Lopez asked, still writing on his little notepad.

"Yes, it's true. Yet the last time I communicated with them, oh boy, didn't it end GREAT!" Cinderella said, her voice dripping with sarcasm at every word.

Dr. Lopez glanced up at her and said, "Well, you gave me the information I needed for today. You're free to go, just make sure to come back tomorrow."

Cinderella didn't utter a single word, just stood up, and left. Once she was in the hallway, she stared at the others, waiting in chairs for Dr. Lopez. The one closest to the door, who must be next, was a beauty, and as much as Cinderella hated to admit it, she was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. Even more beautiful than her! With her smooth and wavy brown hair, warm, yet icy looking eyes, and a simple white dress, she had almost every man fighting for her love.

'Hmm... She seems interesting...' Cinderella thought.

And yes, the "mysterious" beauty was indeed in interesting... I wonder who she could be...