he's a troublemaker

jungkook pov

the classroom was rowdy as ever,

i took my unassigned seat at the back of class, glad to see yugyeom was already seated at our shared desk.

jaehyun and mingyu were also in the back row, but were on the opposite side of the room.

dong-hyuk and this random guy is whose name i forgot separated us, filling the final table at the back.

of course, sitting at the front was the untouchable cha eunwoo.

that guy always managed to get on my nerves.

he was just too...perfect!

also, to note, my main competition when it came to wooing the ladies.

the thing that irked me the most about him was that eunwoo acted clueless as ever and seemed completely oblivious to all the female attention he gained.

eunwoo didn't even know how to flirt or hadn't even tried picking up a girl,

no, they all just piled at his feet.

i couldn't say i hated the dude but i certainly got annoyed by him.

but everyone loved eunwoo, so it's not like i could really comment anything without being criticised.

slinging my bag across the chair, i grabbed my class materials,

dropping my bruised and battered pencil case on the wooden desk, i rest my forehead against it,

using the pencil case as some form of a cushion, i tiredly rub my eyes, "first day and lee is late, getting rid of her should be a piece of cake."

yugyeom smirked at me but then turned to talk to jimin, who sat in front of us.

i imagined the pencil case was my pillow and the second my eyes closed - i was asleep.

*****

"mr jeon?"

a soft voice caressed my ears, awakening me from my slumber.

i half expected it to be yugyeom and almost swung at him but thankfully, i didn't.

this voice was far too mellow and pleasant, it almost made me fall deeper into sleep...

shaking my head slightly, i unstuck it from the wooden desk and glanced up.

i was met with two blindingly beautiful eyes that blinked gently at me.

everything was hot and sweltering as the eyes moved closer to me.

was i dreaming?

weren't these the eyes from the cafeteria?

the very ones that were previously at fault for causing my heart to skip a beat.

i bit my lip nervously as i traced the rest of this girl's face.

she could not possibly be real.

damn, what a good f*cking dream...

her skin was a milky colour that reminded me of cream frothing, delicate kissable lips encasing bright teeth.

raven hair fluttering in soft strands that framed her gorgeous face.

those mesmerising eyes were so close to me.

then i noticed her lips had been moving the whole time and there was an insistent prodding at my side,

i managed to choke out, "p-pardon?"

much to my friends amusement, who i recognised were roaring with laughter from the corner.