Chapter 2- Chained Up Like a Dog

(Izuku POV)
   "My name is Eri..." the girl said weakly, "and what's yours?" "U-Um-Um, I-I'm Izuku M-Midoriya, now, W-what's going on here, why are we T-Trapped in a D-Dark room?" I said fearing the worst. "It's bec-l" she held her hands over her ears as she was interrupted by a trill tone of an intercom. "Well, Izuku," the man on the intercom was none other than Overhaul"if you must know. It's because you two are my experiment" I looked to Eri to get a look of recognition. But she was already curled up into a ball, I was angered at the man I just met, "if he thinks that he can get away with harming a young girl, then he's got me coming after him." I didn't notice that my horns and wings grew slightly, I walked over to Eri. I sat on the floor next to her, then I placed my hand on her head. "It's all going to be ok Eri, it's all gonna be ok..." my voice became distant when I saw her. She had scars everywhere on her body, it was intense, if you were next to me, then you could feel the murderous presence I was giving off. "I-Izuku, what's w-" she shut up when she saw my horns growing and my skin turning dark.

   "Let me take over Izuku. I know you want vengeance on these people, so let me OUT" a voice said in my head. 'Will you harm Eri?' I asked the entity, "No, I have no need to kill her." "Fine then you can come out," Black demonic energy flowed out of my body,

" "Fine then you can come out," Black demonic energy flowed out of my body,

"I-IZUKU, WHATS HAPPENING." Eri was holding my body shaking me to wake up, "Excuse me Eri is it? Well Izuku isn't here, but you can call me Aragorius, pleasure to make your acquaintance." Aragorius said as he got up from the spot he laid in.

(Eri POV)
   "U-Um, H-Hello Aragorius," I was more frightened than usual, for one, he was twice my size, two he looked like he could kill me whenever he wanted, and three he looked more dangerous than Overhaul. "You don't need to worry Eri," I gave him a puzzled look, "I can't harm you, Izuku ordered me to." I breathed a sigh of relief, Aragorius then headed towards the steel door and punched it open. Smoke flooded into the room through the broken door, I saw a figure walk through the smoke and towards Aragorius. "ARAGORIUS," he looked at me, "LOOK OUT" I pointed behind him towards the figure. But it was too late, the figure revealed himself to be Overhaul, he grabbed Aragorius' neck and used his quirk to break him down. I screamed knowing that the only other person who was kind to me was dead, "quit your screaming Eri, or I will break him down further." I looked towards Izuku's "lifeless" corpse and saw that he was out of his demonic state, but there was something sticking out of his neck, something jagged and black. Overhaul exited the room, I scrambled for Izuku the moment the door went back up, ignoring what the smoke was I went for Izuku to see if he was alive. *Pump* *Pump* "whew, I was worried Izuku..." 'but why do I care so much about someone that I just met?'

   I dragged Izuku's body over to my bed and let him lay in it until he woke up. I took off his shirt and saw one of two things, going across his abdomen, was a newly made scar. The second one, was a black seal that looked semi faded, I made sure not to touch his body. I sat on the floor and waited for him to wake up, and about half an hour later he did, but it wasn't peaceful. He opened his eyes and started screaming about the pain that was flowing through his body, "I-I don't know what to do Izuku?!" "JUST PULL IT OUT, PULL THIS THING OUT OF MY NECK!!! AGHHHHHHHH." I did as I was told and used my quirk on the jagged piece of metal sticking out of his neck, I tried using my quirk on it but Izuku was in more pain. "Hold on Izuku! Just brace yourself," This was the one time that I used my quirk on another person with a purpose. I grabbed the metal fragment and it started to rust away quickly, but Izuku was crying in pain and jerking around. I started to cry as I made the process faster, "I-It's going to be alright Izuku." It took another minute until the fragment was out of his neck.

   I fell backwards and was about to hit the ground, when all of a sudden, Izuku grabbed my hand and pulled me. I was pulled onto the bed with him, we looked each other in the eyes, he had a huge blush on his face, as did I. "T-Thank Y-Y-You Eri" he said weakly yet sweetly, "I C-Can't let somebody D-D-Die when I can save them" I said happily. "W-Well...ahem" he got up from my bed, "it's getting late, you should sleep Eri" he said quickly. "Hey, how do you know what time it is?" I asked jokingly, "it's been half an hour since I was knocked out, right?" I nodded, "Well then it should be like 8:00 PM, since I was brought here at sundown..." he trailed off and started to mumble. I giggled because of him, "hm, why did you giggle?" He asked cluelessly. "It's cause of you silly" I smiled at him and closed my eyes, I opened them again and saw Izuku looking down. "Hey," I got up from the bed and walked towards him, "what's wrong?" He tilted his head up to reveal a huge blush, "N-Nothing." He went to the other side of the room and laid down, I was pitying Izuku since he was sleeping on the floor. "Izuku," "yes Eri," "you can sleep in my bed if you'd like," steam poured out of Izuku's ears. "N-No, you need to sleep somewhere, I can just sleep on the floor," I furrowed my eyebrows and scrunched up my face. "Just come on Izuku," I went over to him and pulled him by the sleeve of his broken uniform. "S-Stop it Eri," he stuttered out, "too late~" I said as I plopped him into my bed, he was surprisingly light for a boy. I laid down in the bed next to him, "now go to bed" I said while scrunching up my face. "B-But Eri," "No Buts, you're sleeping in this bed whether you like it or not." He blushed harder than before, but defeated, he said, "F-Fine..." I smiled. "Good!"

Today is the third day of SpookTober, Struggling to survive the skeleton war, if anyone is reading this, join the resistance. We need your help, if you aren't already a skeleton go to the baptist church in Illinois, (Don't Actually). And here is yesterday's picture colored in...hope you like it.

I hope you liked the chapter, your author is signing off

I hope you liked the chapter, your author is signing off. PEACE THE F*** OUT.