Chapter 4-Eri's Upbringing

Imma take the story a bit off of track, this is still a fairly important chapter so try not to miss it.

(Japan, 22xx)

In the fall of 20xx, a special child was born, that child, was a cute baby girl with a small patch of hair already growing. This child's name, was Yaru Kaisako, but that day was a blessing and a tragedy for Yamo Kaisako, for this was the day...he had lost his wife. Yamo grieved over the loss of his wife, and began to grow a hatred for the little girl, since she, had inadvertently killed the love of his wife. So two weeks later, Yamo had made the worst decision in his entire life, he had abandoned the newborn baby in the slums. She cried and wailed for any interaction and any attention from anybody once Yamo had died, and that, was exactly what she had gotten. A man walked by, this man had a torn green coat, ripped jeans, and a profuse red blush on his face, he had heard the crying of a child coming from the opposite side of the road. He stumbled over to the crying and looked into the alley it was coming from, on the ground next to a pile of trash, he saw her. "Who would do something like this?" he asked himself as he went to go pick up Eri in his drunken stupor. "Don't worry little one," he picked up Yaru.

"I'm here for you, I won't ever leave you" he said as he gently rocked Yaru as to calm her down. The baby's wails died down and the man heard joyous laughter come from the girl, he looked her in the face. "You need a name...I know the perfect name, how about...Eri?" he asked the baby, only to elicit a series of giggles and smiles. "Nice to meet you Eri," he said as he grabbed her tiny pointer finger with his entire hand and shook it gently, "I'm Dentaro Lutari, I'll be taking care of you from now on. How does that sound?" Eri clapped her hands together and laughed again, "I don't think that laugh could get any less cute. Anyways, its starting to get late, I should take you home and get you to sleep Eri. Or else you'll be awake all night" Dentaro said in a goofy fashion, as he walked home with Eri, he couldn't help but feel a disturbing, yet helpful presence following him.

(6 Years later)

"Papa, I'm home!" Shouted a three foot Eri as she closed the front door to her house, after Eri came along. Dentaro had tried to improve his life for her, and he successfully did, it took him a couple of years of hard work...and something he wasn't to proud of. "There she is!" Dentaro said as he hugged Eri and brought her up to his level, Eri giggled at her papa because she loved him, she whined when she was put down. "So," Dentaro put his hand on her head and bent down to her height, "how was your day at school? Was it exciting?!" Eri's eyes widened and sparkled, "Today was the best, Miss Midoriya let us play outside for an extra 15 minutes. She's my favorite teacher!" Dentaro smiled and messed her hair up, "well I'm glad to hear that, now lets go do homework."

Eri ran off to her small desk that was next to her fathers bigger desk, her father was about to follow in pursuit, but he was stopped...by a harsh knock on the door. He slowly walked to the door fearing the worst, he grasped the door with a shaky hand and sweaty palms, he twisted the doorknob, only for the door, to be kicked inwards. Dentaro was blown to the ground on his back, he grabbed his head and looked towards the intruders. There stood two people he had never wanted to see for the rest of his life, there stood, Kai Chisaki and his 2nd in command. Eri walked into the room at the wrong time, "ERI, STAY BACK" Dentaro shouted. "Hmm, how intriguing" said Chisaki, "You do realize that you, Mr Dentaro, still haven't paid off that massive debt that you still owe." Chisaki's 2nd in command said quickly changing gears, "I-I'll have it for you soon, just please wait," Dentaro pleaded with them. Chisaki touched the doorframe, the ground near Dentaro shook and spiked towards his throat piercing it.

"PAPA!!!" Eri shouted, white and blue electricity surrounded her as a horn grew through the right side of her forehead, the floor that she was standing on with her now bare feet, started to decay underneath her. She ran over to him and grabbed him, "Papa, are You alright?!" She said with her breathing erratic. Her father's face, had started to look...younger, in fact, he was becoming younger, even the wood that was impaled in his neck had started to become younger and smaller. But the thing was, Dentaro was becoming younger, at a fast pace to, so after ten seconds of holding him, he became Eri's height and age. "W-What's happening?" Eri questioned as she still held on to Dentaro, but it was too late for him to respond, for he had become an infant, and soon afterwards a fetus. Overhaul saw what she was doing to the man, he peered over her shoulder to see the electricity stop, but in her hands, was presumably the fetus of Dentaro. Chisaki scooped up the fetus in his hand and crushed it, "Chrono, I want you to bring this girl with us," said Chisaki as he turned around and headed out of the door. "She has too much potential to be wasted," Chrono saluted Chisaki, "Yes Overhaul! C'mon little girl, its not safe here, so follow me." Chrono had told the red eyed girl, she looked frightened of the man and backed away from him, Chrono stopped and an arrow shaped piece of hair came out of his hood and hit Eri, knocking her out. "Damn brat making everything harder," he went over to her and slung her over his shoulder, "Wish you wouldn't be so annoying." He followed Chisaki into the alley way that they had come from. That was the day, that Eri Lutari had lost the one person she loved the most in the world.

I'd say that this was a...decent chapter, Honestly I hope you liked it. But here is the colored version of the best boy in anime history.

It's definitely not the best picture of Soul out there, but it's an improvement from yesterday

It's definitely not the best picture of Soul out there, but it's an improvement from yesterday. Also, kind of a shameless plug in, but I'm holding a small contest of sorts. All of the information is with the rest of my posts, whoever wins, gets to request something from me that is reasonable. Anyways I'm out. Peace.