Chapter 8-Finale

(Izuku POV)

   I watched Eri nod her head up and down, "B-But why?!" I started flipping out, "Why did that man abandon you? He was the nicest adult that I've ever met!" I looked at Eri's shifting face, It went from delight, to confusion, and finally, to despair. "Tell me. What happened to him?" I was seething with anger, I subconsciously felt my horns grow as well as my canine teeth. "I-I........" she paused to gather up courage, "I *Gulp* killed him." I looked at her, not in anger, but in shock, she started to tear up. But my horns began to grow at a faster rate, "you bastard," I said silently under my breath.

   "I WILL KILL YOU, YOU BASTARD OVERHAUL!!!" I screamed as my skin turned black as pitch, and my vision became red with anger. I Gripped my head, "I-Izuku..." Eri was frightened because of my sudden transformation. I gave off a low guttural growl, I looked towards Eri with hungry eyes. "You're coming with me," My hand stretched and grew, enough to pick up a small car. I reached out for Eri and grabbed her, her quirk activated and electricity came out of her. It should've reversed time for me, but it did nothing. I grew extra strong armor on my head and flew through the metal ceiling of the room, and I did it with relative ease. I broke through other ceilings after covering Eri completely. I flew to be in front of the moon, and flew out into the night sky, flying to get away from Overhaul. 

   "RAGHHHHHH" I roared into the night as I flew off to the one place I knew...My home, that I shared with Katsuki. I flew faster than sound, so I had reached my home faster than normal, I landed in front of the door, and let go of Eri. She fell to the ground and backed up from me, "There is no need to be afraid Eri." She was frightened, but I disregarded it and knocked on the door. With my enchanced strength and speed, I punched a hole through the door on my first knock. I pulled back my fist and peered in through the hole, I saw darkness so the Bakugou's must have been sleeping. But then, I heard resounding footsteps come from the right, I saw a door open so I pulled back. I saw a red eye peer through the door, so I waved to the owner of the eye. "W-What are you!" The voice shouted through the door, "quiet down Katsuki, it's just me. Izuku" I said in a low raspy voice, I heard the sound of locks clicking and turning, and the door opened. 

   Katsuki lunged at me with explosions lighting up in his fists, but I grabbed him with a large fist. "Let me go!" He said through struggled breaths, "Just do me a favor Katsuki, and listen." He looked at me like I was crazy, "And why would I listen to you! You almost killed me!" "I know. But this could mean life or death." He shut up and stopped struggling, "Just watch Eri. I need you to keep her safe..." "Izuku, what are you going to do?" I heard Aragorius say within me, "I need to ensure her safety." I said out loud to Aragorius, "W-WHAT?!" Eri shouted at me, I turned my attention to her. She stood up and walked towards me, My head was forcefully turned when she slapped me across the face. "AND WHAT DO YOU PLAN ON DOING YOU IDIOT!!!" She screamed despite it being night time. "I plan on ensuring your safety. Forever." "NO! NO, I CAN'T LOSE YOU AGAIN IZUKU!!" I put Katsuki down and placed both of my hands on her shoulders, and transformed back into my normal form. "I promise that I'll come back Eri, I will never leave you again." She brought her hands behind my neck and pulled me into a kiss, it was so sudden and so new. But I melted into it, her lips were soft and sweet, and despite her being new at this, she felt like a goddess. I broke the kiss after a minute, "I'm sorry Eri." I then plunged one of my grown claws into a nerve to knock her out. I caught her as she fell and brought her up to my level. "Take good care of her Katsuki." I then put her into his arms and went into my previous form again.

   I flew back off into the night, but slowly this time. "What do you plan on doing Izuku?" asked Aragorius. "I plan on murdering Overhaul." Aragorius went completely silent, as to let me know that he agreed with me. I flew back into the room we were previously held in, and landed causing the metal door to blow down because of the immense air pressure. I walked through the doorway and down the hallways. "STOP RIGHT THERE!!!" I heard a voice shout from behind me, I turned around to see a group of about 200 people behind me. "IF YOU MOVE, WE WILL OP--" They were obliterated in an instant. Impaled by tiny black spikes, straight through every single one of their hearts. I pulled the spikes back, and 200 hearts came flying towards me on them. I looked at them, and they all incinerated by black flames in an instant.