Chapter 6-Memories Surpass Death

(Eri POV)

After Izuku left the room with Overhaul, I fell to my knees and cried. 'I WISH I WAS STRONGER, THEN MAYBE I COULD PROTECT HIM. MAYBE I COuld protect..him.' I sobbed into my knees thinking about the impossible. "W-Why did you do it...why are you so nice Izuku..." I slumped to my side and curled up into a ball. "Why can't I protect you like back...then" I whispered to myself.

Meanwhile With Izuku

Overhaul was leading me to a destination, unknown, I went to touch his shoulder as if to get his attention. A sharp piece of floor impaled my wrist, I pulled it out and held it in pain. I tore my eyes from my wound and looked at Overhaul, My horns grew on my head. "WTF, WHY WOULD YOU INJURE IZUKU!!!" Aragorius was beyond angry, and it was all Overhaul's fault. "I don't like germs" Overhaul stated calmly as he walked onwards. "Fuck You" Aragorius said under his breath, by now the wound was closed and Izuku was back in control...After a minute or two of walking, Overhaul had come to a stop in front of a set of doors. "Step in," Overhaul stated "and sit in the seat that is illuminated." I opened the door to the room and walked in, the doors slammed shut behind me and I heard the click of a lock. I walked slowly towards the only chair in the room, I sat down on it and put my arms to rest on the armrests. Little metallic devices clamped around my wrists, my head, and my legs. I struggled to the point that, Aragorius had taken over, But I could feel no power flow through my body. All of the lights in the room, suddenly turned on, Overhaul walked through the door. "Strange, it appears that even a blessed quirk restraint, doesn't hinder your powers all the way. Do you want to tell me why, Aragorius?" Overhaul said as he walked towards me, 'Why does he know who you are Aragorius?'

'I-I don't know' replied Aragorius as he stuttered, "Or should I say. The King Of The Underworld, It's a shame how you're forced to be tied, To your own weak son." I sweatdropped, 'I-Is that true Aragorius, am I, part demon?!' I asked the demon residing in my soul. Silence, 'Aragorius!' I was already fed up with the demon that I've known for two days. 'ARAGORIUS, ANSWER ME!!!' I yelled at Aragorius as Overhaul took steps towards me. 'ARAGORIUS I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU DON'T ANSWER ME I WI-' my thoughts were interrupted by death.

   I remember being disassembled when Overhaul touched me. Then, I was reassembled, Black blood, surrounded every side of me. I threw up at the site of it, My horns grew longer, and my nails became sharper. "I WILL END YOU" screamed Aragorius in a demonic voice. "No you won't" said Overhaul as he touched my face. He disassembled and reassembled me again, I looked at the ground with a searing pain going across the left side of my face. "If you misbehave, I. Will. Punish you. Got it." Said Overhaul looking me directly in the eyes, I nodded with the last of my remaining strength. "Good," he disappeared from my vision and walked towards the door. With a resounding clunk, he left. I coughed black blood onto the floor, my vision became darkened and disorienting. "Aragorius, please, just answer me..." I pleaded with the demon out loud. "ARAGORIUS!!!" I threw my head up into the air revealing the scar that went along the left side of my face, just below my eye. 'Izuku, just calm down' Aragorius said, 'calm down?' my blood started to boil, 'YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN? JUST WHO ARE YOU?' I screamed at him. '*Sigh* Let me explain' he said remorsefully.

   'What he said was completely true, I am your father. I've always wanted to be there for you, but to stop you from running rampant. You're mother had to seal me within your unborn body, and I truly am sorry for your loss Izuku. If she didn't sacrifice herself, then you would've killed everyone with your demonic power. Because, you are stronger than I am, by a large amount.' Aragorius said not hiding any surprise. 'But what about you being the ruler of the underworld?' I asked him. 'Simple answer, I am. But, I'm not the strongest entity in there, there is one demon who can destroy this world.' 'Last question. What was mom like...' I asked with a shadow covering my eyes. 'She was the most beautiful person I had ever seen. She looks a lot like you, you know, you took after her a lot Izuku. But this isn't the time for tears,' he said as I started to tear up, 'you have to conserve your energy to heal up Zuku, so get some shut eye. I can take over from here on out.' 'I'm sorry for yelling at you father...' 'Don't worry bout it Izuku. I would've done the exact same. Now go to sleep' Aragorius ordered me, 'Yes sir.' And so, I fell asleep despite the pain running through my body.

(Aragorius POV)

   "I knew I wouldn't be able to suppress your powers for long, question is. How long until they fully manifest? And if they manifest, will you be able to hear me anymore, or will I fade?" I questioned as he felt the dark presence reside within Izuku. "But nonetheless, you are more powerful then I am...Please follow the right path Izuku," I said to myself.

Shorter chapter, but this is an update. I'll probably state my short breaks before hand, but the whole five day break, was unplanned. I have no excuse, but I hope you can forgive me. I'm signing off. Peace

A Demon Among HeroesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara