Chapter: 32

<> Dates in Tokyo <>

           Hiding in one fitting room, getting pinned against the mirror and having his boyfriend turn suddenly seductive made Jimin cheeks rosy "Jungkook, we are in public place." He said.

  Jungkook hummed and gazed carefully at his lover "How so? No one is watching and the door is closed." He stated.

   Jimin shook his head and looked away breaking his gaze with Jungkook "I'm still sore, you went rough on me yesterday the second time!" He whispered to him.

   Jungkook chuckled and stopped holding his wrists, putting his hands in his pockets "Oh gorgeous, I was gentle. Also, I'm not getting these clothes." He said as he started taking them off.

    "Jeon Jungkook, you are wearing them and it's not a choice!"

   Getting ignored, his boss kept taking off the shirt and pants. Jimin sighed and looked at him with a mad face.

      "Goodluck making me." The younger scoffed.

____

     "Yoongi! Let's eat breakfast there." Taehyung pointed to the place, Yoongi looked to his side to see where Taehyung was pointing but he received a quick kiss on his cheek as he looked over there. "Soft~" Taehyung giggled.

    Yoongi's face turned red quickly "Taehyung you brat! Y-You do this again and I'm kicking you." He threatened.

  Taehyung rolled his eyes and held Yoongi's hand tightly "You act like you didn't pull me by the shirt last time to kiss me." He stated.

   Yoongi was caught off guard, that's why he was flustered. He enjoyed having control in any relationship but Taehyung doing things like that makes him embarrassed. "Hyung, I'm serious though let's eat there I'm hungry!" He giggled and pulled Yoongi there.

"I'm not looking there again even if it's a ditch!" He mumbled while he stared at Taehyung that was leading him there.

____

     "Finally! Let's start our date now." At the cashier they were paying for the clothes that Jungkook is now wearing.

     "You're so bossy." Jungkook whispered.

   Jimin giggled "Really, the Boss himself is saying I'm bossy. You need to start listening to others Jungkook. For example like this situation, you made me threaten you so you wear these clothes." After paying they walked outside of the shop.

   Jungkook held jimin's hand "You're too cruel- how can you threaten me in such a thing..." pouting as he said that.

   Jimin giggled "No cuddling isn't that bad. I could have thought of something worse." He shrugged.

   Jungkook fixed his gaze on Jimin with a pout. Jimin noticed he was staring but kept acting like he didn't notice it "Not my point, my point is that maybe rather than you being a boss, maybe you would be a teammate instead." He stated.

   Jungkook scoffed "Aren't you hungry? Let's go eat." He completely ignored what Jimin said like he didn't say anything at all. Jimin felt somewhat hurt but he didn't say anything and walked with Jungkook like nothing happened.

     "Okay..." he replied in a down tone.

    Did Jimin actually have something in his mind that he wanted to tell Jungkook about? Is it possibly about the gang...? Is he thinking of leaving it or is it something else? Whatever it is, he didn't think it was harder than it actually is. Something that may affect their relationship.

       After some time, Jimin got over how Jungkook Ignored his advice. They were laughing together and having fun on their date. They weren't recognized by anyone there so it allowed them to go around the city freely.

    "Jungkook let's go there!" Jimin pointed to Jungkook's right. Jungkook gazed to where the boy pointed and let out a chuckle.

  "Train? You want to ride a train, seriously?" He asked.

   Jimin nodded happily and dragged Jungkook there by his arm "It reminds me of the first day we spent together, we were on the train." He said.

    Chuckling and nodding, "Anything you want." He said. Watching how he acted with Jimin, he was sure he wanted to spend the rest of his life with him. They were perfect together. They never really had a big argument which made Jungkook happy thinking they won't be in one. Little did he know, the storm is approaching.

    "Let's get the ticket where it shows you around the city, also do we have enough money?" He asked.

  Jungkook let out a scoff "We always have enough money," leaning in next to jimin's ear to whisper "There are a lot of banks to rob in this world." He whispered.

  Jimin's lips parted, it felt wrong to him to do that. At first he thought it was cool and being free but not anymore. His point of view changed as he was with Jungkook. His lips parted, watching his lover get the tickets for them. Jungkook came back with a smile on his face "I got them" wanting to give one to Jimin.

    Jimin tried taking one from him but suddenly it was pulled "What do I get in return?" His lover asked.

   Giggling and shoving him "Nothing! Give me one." He whined.

   Jungkook shook his head lightly "I'm not kidding, if you want something then you should work for it." He said.

  The older sighed and folded his arms "Fine what do you want?" He gave up easily and waited for Jungkook to decide.

    Jungkook smirked "Grant me permission to do anything I want once we get back to the hotel." He stated.

  Jimin chuckled and shook his head "No, that was a mistake and I won't repeat it! Either a kiss or nothing." He said.

   Jungkook sighed and pouted "That's not fair..." he said.

  Jimin shrugged his shoulders "I guess you don't want a kiss-"

   Jungkook held his wrist quickly and shook his head desperately "I do- I never said I d-didn't want it." He leaned in and held his waist.

  Jimin giggled "Not here! Everyone is watching." He pushed Jungkook's hands away from his waist and took the ticket from him.

Jungkook followed him to the train "Who cares!" He said. "I'm the b-boss of him-m." He mumbled to himself while pouting.

         <> To be continued <>