tears and kisses..

The next day at school me and Jake hand in our projects, apparently Melissa found out something between me and Jake at the party Friday she stalked me with her eyes in first period she glared me with this cold stare as she approached me "you boyfriend raper stay away from my boyfriend gay creep" I think in my mind "rapist creep..Raper?"  class ends and Jake catches me "caleb sorry for melissa..." he says I just look at him and nod. I run to the bathroom and tears fall down my cheek, Jake comes in and sees me whining like a little baby for no reason, he comforts me and holds me in a hug I ask him "why are you being so nice to me?" "your my friend" Jake says " no your the bully " I cry a little harder "Caleb" he says "I'll take you home you can't last the rest of the day your to upset" Jake takes me home in his car I didn't think he'd take me to the door but he did. He came inside too, I went to my room and he came also, we just talked  "what's wrong? " he asked as we both sat on my bed I cried again like a stupid winey baby again! "what is it" Jake asked nicely 'I like you!"I finally admitted, I cried my eyes out  "I've liked you for a while..I'm so ashamed we should just go out separate ways your straight I'm gay your my bully.." I cry even more then wipe my tears "its ok, I know you like me" he cupped my cheek and kissed me, he bit my lip and smirked at me looking in my eyes his eyes are so perfect he's so perfect I just pull away and look at him "don't cry ok" Jake says, I nod and he kissed me again this time it was filled with passion and lust his soft lips on mine this must be a dream, he pulls away "I like you too, sorry for being a bully it took me till recently to realize my feelings for you your a nice guy I don't deserve you" Jake says I can't help but to freak and jump on him I don't deserve you but I want you, do you want me Jake..?" I ask him in a pouty voice "yea" he smirks laying under me God he looks so good(; I blush like a girl he smirks "your so cute" he says as he pushes my hair out of my face and kisses me he drags my body onto his then takes control I guess its his thing he kisses me more, on my lips and down my neck and takes off my shirt he moans in my ear I get shivers after we get done making out on the floor we lay and cuddle on the bed, talking.