Apple Bees

Todays' the night out at apple bees we all agreed on the place. Sidney's fine she's looking better, skins clearing up few little cuts but she's fine. Im wearing a plaid button up, black jeans with a boy tie yeah call me a nerd. Jake's wearing an obey shirt with dark blue jeans. Sidney brings her friend Lily. So its the four of us, Sidney's wearing a red dress and her friends wearing a floral top and skinnies we all are different in style its so obvious, but we have a good time. We spend a few hours their 2-3 eating and talking then decided to have a sleepover last minute, we choose my house so when we get their we all get on our night clothes and watch scary movies lily screams and up the popcorn goes its like a girl sleepover. The rest of the night is really chill, I cuddle with Jake and she cuddles with lily we eat candy and fall asleep. I wake up to the smell of breakfast jake cooked for all of us, I clean myself up a bit then go and give him a big hug he's been a great boyfriend. We all scarf down our breakfast, then relax the rest of the day. They go home then its just me and Jake. I sit on the couch and he comes and sits next to me, I hold his hands and rest my head on his chest and close my eyes, he holds me, im safe with him, its the greatest feeling.