Prolongue

Standing on the tallest tops of Seoul. Yunna is yet on another mission to hunt.

DeathAce a.k.a. Park Yunna. A demon hunter. But she has no pity to her own kind. She only looks down on them like pieces of shit. Worthless they are to repent just like humans. The only thing they fight for is Power,pride and many pitiful disgusting things.

Her appearance is her normal blood red and moonlight black cloaked hood covering her immense jet black eyes and her face mask clearly hiding the rest of her face. Her appearance hasn't been seen not even by her closest partners.

"A stripper club again. Honestly these man whores ain't got get shitty virgins in this place."

"Shut up your still a weak asshole against my sword."

"Tsk,my guns pierced so many damn vampires and demons,that shit piece of metal didn't even scratch Scarlett."

"How dare you bring her up."

"Dante,Vergil you both know it would take me 5 seconds to knock you out cold. So shut the fuck up." Her honey voice made the boys go silent in seconds.

"Yea yea DeathAce chill we know." Dante snorted.

"How about I shove his sword up your ass till it comes out that pitiful disgusting mouth of yours?" She asked.

DeathAce took her gaze to his Adam's apple to see it bop up and down 5 times. Fear. DeathAce was not only born out of any demon family but one specific family. Her oh so smart and insane demonic,father. Satan. Yes. Not only was she demon but she was born under the king of demons.

Her body was not a blessing but a horrible CURSE. Breathing felt disgusting.

HANABI HANABI HANABI

It was time. That call. It was the demon she had to kill. But. DeathAce was pissed why.

She was dead in thought when HANABI disturbed them. She jumped off the tall tower. Landing on the ground with a loud sound of her metal combat boots. The aura she gave off could penetrate any demon,human soul and anything whatsoever.

She glanced over at the document in her hand one more time trying to find the info she needed at closed it afterwards.

She recited in her head one more time.

Pearl Rose
16
Female
One of the great 10 holy wielders. She appeared often in the city of Seoul. No one knows why. Her power is hanabi. In other words it translates fireworks. Her melody not only can brainwash but also kill instantly.

power level:extremely dangerous.

D.H believe she is here to return for info for her kings. The great 7.

Pearl Rose chuckled coldly at three in her view. She found it amusing seeing these so called D.H people come for her kind. Little did she know the woman in the cloak in front of her was just like her.

Rose was to conceited to notice. As soon as DeathAce released her barrier spell. Rose's chuckles came to a halt at once. She knew this presence. It made her want to crawl in a ball of fear.

"What? Cat got your tongue. Cousin?"

(」゚ロ゚)」(」゚ロ゚)」(」゚ロ゚)」

Holy shiteu guys dis my second timeu writing bangtan ff. But don't worry this is the beginning so I threw some DEVIL MAY CRY in. Cool. Right. Oh wait. I don't care about opinions. Yet of course.

D.H. - demon hunters
Hanabi - japanese word for fireworks

Okay see y'all in next chapter.