+6+

No,no,no,no.

"Look at you so weak." Jessica giggles.

"H - how could you Jess?" I looked at here tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes.

- FLASHBACKEU -

Being in a new place isn't easy. After what happened papa sent me to the human realm. He said it would be safer for me to live amongst the humans to study them.

It has been two days since I arrived at my new junior high school. I have been bullied often.

Its been a week now. I walk through the corridors praying. Mino is my bully she won't stop bothering me.

I walk to my locker opening my locker but it momentarily gets slammed closed. I look at mino.

"Oh look the freak. Haha." She laughed at me all I could do was stare down.

"Yah, what do think your doing?" Someone yelled.

I looked in that direction. A girl with long orange hair and dark brown eyes was eyeing us.

"Scram!" Mino yelled and herself and her minions ran.

The Senior came up to my trembling figure. She put her hand on my head and ruffled my hair.

"I'm Taeyoen. Now let me introduce you to people you can have as true friends." She said.

I picked up my things and followed her. We reached the school rooftop. She called out to someone and a figure appeared.

"Hey, Jackson introduce her to the gang for me. I gotta go. And thanks." she said and went off.

"Come on. Little one." Senior Jackson said.

We reached a small group. There was three girls and three guys including Jackson and myself we were 8 individuals.

"Hi, I'm Amelia." A girl with a mature smile gave me a smirk.

"I'm, Yoori." A short haired girl said.

"I'm Dante." I guy with white hair smiled.

"I'm his younger brother Vergil." A twin said.

"I'm Jungkook." A boy with a bunny smile smile. He looks cute.

"And I'm Jessica." A girl with long hair smiled at me. I saw Jungkook blush.

A month has passed and I grew confident. Jungkook confessed to Jessica and now their dating. Although Jungkook only trusted me I felt like something had been off this week.

Were in second semester. I'm on my way to school right now. As I enter school I immediately get bad vibes. I walk pass everyone. Their all giving me glares. What have I done? I go immediately to the rooftop.

As I close the door a can nearly gets thrown in my face.

"What the -? I was stopped midway.

"You don't belong here you traitor." Jungkook shouted. Amelia and Yoori holding him back.

"Go. YOU MURDERED HER YOU SLUT. LEAVE." Jungkook yelled so loud.

"I don't understand?" I started crying.

*slap*

Tears streaming down my cheeks. Amelia slapped me.

"You pushed Jessica off the school rooftop during the holidays. You don't deserve to be here please leave. Jungkook can't take seeing you please go." she asked calmly.

"But Unnie, I swear I didn't do -" she cuts me off.

"Please just go Yunna. Please." I nodded. Before running away.

“ψ(`∇´)ψ“ψ(`∇´)ψ

On a scale of hobi to Yoongi.

How precious is Author Nim to you?