+2+

YUNNA'S POV

How can this be? I never felt this shrill in my entire life before. The emblem had a crack. No. Who could be emitting such power. No one this strong has ever stepped foot here. Besides me of course.

"You feel it to?" Senior Vergil asked. I just nodded.

As we walked we entered our class respectfully and took our respectful seats. Senior Vergil and Dante left for their classes already I starred out the window of our classroom.

Then the battle I had came into mind.

- FLASHBACK -

Rose lies looking up at me with a smirk. And then she speaks.

"Your to late pitiful cousin."

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

She closed her eyes then she opened them. Dante and Vergil had not witnessed the tear rolling down her cheek but I did. I felt no pity or sympathy.

"Please just end my life. P-please end my suffering. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! WHY ME?" she yelled over sobs.

Then she took my sword. And gave me one last look before pushing it in herself.

DeathAce can never forget what her cousin mouthed to her before performing her suicide.

- PROTECT THE 7 HEIRS BUT FIRST GAIN THEIR TRUST FOR THEY ARE IN HORRIBLE DANGER. AND THANK YOU -

- END OF FLASHBACKEU -

Bam. I looked up to see my senior teacher of dark arts fuming. Act like you always do. So I gulped.

"Miss Park, what is so interesting than our class?"

"N-nothing ma'am."

"Well pay attention. We have new students."

I just nodded before directing my attention to the front of the class. And I immediately regretted doing so. Not because they all looked like angels straight from heaven,but because the aura their emitting is deadly. Look at their emblems Yunna.

I looked briefly at their emblems. And I saw it. In a split second. All their emblems were moonlight black. But it was purple after I blinked numerous times. It can't be. Who are these 7 men?

I made eye contact with one specific one of them. He looked soft but his expression only reflected emotionless. But when his gaze met mine. I saw it. The spark. It normally happens when a demon gains memories. Then he became furious instantly. He glared at me. I gulped.

I then directed my attention to my teacher whom also glared at me so I decided to put my head down. The teacher moments later called my name again and now the new students could finally give introductions.

"My name is RM,nice to meet you all." He gave a dimple smile. Wow I'm so flattered. Feel the sarcasm.

"My name is Jin. I'm worldwide handsome." He blew a kiss and all the girls went squealing. I just rolled my eyes.

"Suga. Do not bother me." I glanced over at this ass. Well conceited beings don't come everyday.

"Hi, I'm V. I'm hoping you all love me." He smiled. Rectangular. Cute.

"I'm your hope, your my hope, I'm jhope." Wah. Acting is so bland from these idiots.

"I'm Jimin. Hi ladies and gabies." he winked and I saw all the girls fake faint. I swear I saw Song Shun just gulp.

I glanced over at that one boy I made eye contact with. Through his entire introduction he glared at me with his hooded eyes.

"My name is Jungkook. Don't flirt with me. I'm not like my hyung's. It would take me a minute to destroy you." He said through gritted teeth his gaze not leaving mine.

All the girls went crazy. They were to busy to realise he wasn't joking. He didn't lie. His going to kill.

┐(゚д゚┐)┐(゚д゚┐)┐(゚д゚┐)

Holy shiteu jungkook wants you. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hehe eh heh

Okay I'll see myself out.