+7+

- YUNNA'S POV -
- PRESENT -

No wonder that bunny smile looked familiar. It was Jeon Jungkook. From junior high school. I thought he looked familiar.

"Is it all adding up now. Park Yunna?" She asked me clearly angry.

"B - but i never pushed you!" I said over hiccups Of crying so much.

"Right *laughs* i need everyone to believe that shit." She said.

"Now my precious Yunna look and watch me take whats important to you. Look over there." She pointed to the lava pot.

I looked at. No. Please. They are all i have.

"Please, no. Please Jessica." I can't believe I'm begging.

"Jungkook. Looky over here." She yelled.

Jungkook suddenly woke up.

"Jess, h - how?" He asked.

Is he crying? He looked at me. But something in is expression showed,not anger or fear. Just sincere apology.

Fifteen minutes later all 7 heirs had knives to their necks. Jungkook no longer hanging over a 6000 degrees hot pot. Just then seven buff men came out the shadows behind them all. One was slowly slitting Jimin's throat.
Tears streaming down his face. The only reason all of us were powerless was because of the rope around our wrists.

"NO STOP. PLEASE STOP. NO. NO. JIMIN. NO. PLEASE." my begging didn't stop.

Then i saw blood run down Jimin's neck. No.

* cr cr*
*crack*

The thing inside me finally broke and my vision became dark.

I opened my eyes. I was sitting on a chair. Everything was white. I looked around. But then i looked forward. What is going on?

The clone looked up. I was shocked to see a twin. Of myself. Unlike my rooted black and white silk hair. Hers was Brown. Her eyes weren't black like mine instead they were hazel. And what freaked me more was how my clone stared at me. It was intimidating.

"Yunna. The fate your father wished for you has made its path into your heart. This appearance is what you were before you changed. Do not worry. I am to protect you i am your true power. You can control me. Do you want to protect your friends?" She asked. I nodded.

I blinked. And now we were floating. She looked at me. She took my hand and intertwined them. Then our foreheads connected. We were mirroring each other.

"Repeat after me!" She commanded.

"I swear upon all heavens, hells and all realms to protect my own."

"I swear upon all heavens,hells and all realms to protect my own." I repeated.

Suddenly i started glowing.

"This is your true power. You are unstoppable. Yunna. Goddess of all." Thats the last thing i remembered before opening my eyes.

Anger fueled my soul. All the heirs were bleeding. I blinked. I wish i wasn't in these damn ropes. What the hell. The ropes were gone.

Jessica rushed over to me.

"How in the world?" She blinked a few times. I teleported in front of her.

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Wah
I hate my lifeu.😭

Guess what i start school the upcoming Tuesday uhhhhh

I just wanna sleep. Why do i need school anyway its not like i need those things.

The career I'm choosing doesn't need this.

Anyway i came to complain. I wont be able to publish like majority of the time.

Why?

Highschool's a bitch.
More like karma.

Anyway its the last term for me. Before i might be a 9th grader so yea. Im gonna be really busy. Plus.

My previous term results were bad resulting in me needing to study more.

Anyway enough of me rambling.

I purple you AMRY💜.

“ψ(`∇´)ψ“ψ(`∇´)ψ
O(≧∇≦)OO(≧∇≦)OO(≧∇≦)O