1

An: pic above is her outfit except the hoodie is a shirt right now.

I layed on the hospital bed with a number of pillows propping me into a sitting position. It was so uncomfortable.

"I can see your feeling much better."

I looked up at the person who entered my room. It was the Hokage, adorning a simple robe.

"I feel fine." I mumbled after a few seconds.

I felt like his eyes were digging into my soul. My head was pounding. Everything felt weird.

Wait am I dreaming? Wasn't I just watching tv?

How did I get here?

And the Hokage...isn't he a Naruto character? How's he here?

Your were transported. Welcome to your new life in the world of Naruto. I'm not much of a talkative kind of guy but I'll give you the basics. Your life was pathetic. I mean all you did was go to work, sleep, eat, and then go back to work. The most fun you ever had was cutting out coupons.

Who are you?

Who I am is not important. Just know that I was your ticket to this place and you should be thankful. Now you can finally live your life.

But I was.

No you weren't. You had no friends. You worked 24/7 and you dustanced yourself from your family. That's depression.

That was contentment. I was okay living like that.

Well you shouldn't. That's why I brought you here. You should probably talk to the Hokage. You've been staring at the wall for the past couple minutes and its getting awkward.

"What do I do?" I rolled my eyes.

"What do you do?" The Hokage questioned.

"Oh sorry Lord Hokage, I just don't remember much. How did I get here. Where am I exactly?" I explained.

He nodded in understanding. "The nurse told me there was a possibility of memory loss. You were on a mission but you and your team was intercepted by rogue ninja. I'm sorry but your teammates did not make it."

I furrowed my brows. This is my fresh start in the Naruto world? Am I just taking the body of a girl who's team got KIA?

Don't worry the chick before you died with her team. I just took the opportunity of an empty vessel for you. At least you didnt have to be completely reborn. Imagine being conscious and aware through your own birth.

"Were we close? Me and my team I mean... I don't remember anything." I asked, agreeing with the voice in my head while trying to hold a conversation with the hokage. It was a simple question I asked.

Lord Hokage sat in the guest chair at the side if the bed and explained to me the things he knew of my team.

He talked about our sensei who was a jounin who specialized in earth, water, and wind style. My teammate and distant cousin who was really only good at Genjutsu and Taijutsu. And last but not least a deaf boy that I had been great friends with. He specilaized in wind and water. Apparently we were so close, I learned sign language for him.

This girl must have really liked him.

"What were their names?"

The hokage gave me a smile. I didn't feel the need to give a smile. I honestly felt bad for the team but at the same time I didn't see how this affected me.

"Your sensei was Kenta. Your cousin, Shoyo. Your other teammate his name was Hero.

I nodded.

But then I realized something.